Emissions exempt question

MasterDave

:agree There is a very good write up pinned at the top of this very section that explains it in great detail.

• 1 month later...

Had my first exposure to this with the purchase of our C3. Man, is this better than fighting the testing on these old cars. Showed them my collector car insurance slip and registered the car for 5 years. Done deal. :rockon2:

Just got collector car insurance through Hagerty this week. Was easy and also less expensive than standard insurance. I had gotten it to pass emissions before, but this is still so much easier. Plus, they give a guaranteed pay amount instead of some made up magic black book price.

Just got collector car insurance through Hagerty this week. Was easy and also less expensive than standard insurance. I had gotten it to pass emissions before, but this is still so much easier. Plus, they give a guaranteed pay amount instead of some made up magic black book price.

:agree I don't use Haggerty but totally agree with you on this. SO much cheaper and much better coverage. Heck, mine will even refund your pre-registration show fees if you break down on the way to a show - plus give us $100 a day lodging money if we have to stay somewhere while it's repaired. Just can't go wrong with that.