71Airstrike Surprise!

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

Well, here's Chad's surprise. The pix don't even come close to doing it justice. It's abso-freaking-lutely gorgeous in person.

DSC06609.jpg

DSC06608.jpg

DSC06607.jpg

DSC06606.jpg

DSC06605.jpg

I agree! Absolutely gorgeous but very subtle too. Good job Chad! :thumbs

Guest 71airstrike

These are vinal stripes. Im amazed how close they match the meticalic flake of the Pewter paint.

Im still going out to the garage every 30 minutes to loot at her. :D

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg

cheers

chad

Guest XLR8TNC5

I saw the car up close as well and I could not believe the vinyl and the quality. I had to touch it to make sure they weren't painted on!

I think your car looks VERY VERY nice Chad! Very Tasteful and beautiful! :thumbs

Looks real nice, I'm glad your happy with it. Did you get the stripes from corvettestripes.com ? I just got the Grandsport stripe kit for my C-6 and installed it. It came out nice and is a perfect modern match for my '96 grandsport. Will post pics. soon. Joe... Classic Gold Auto Centre

That does look good. I like how subtle it is vs. the in your face decals you see. Very nice Chad

Guest LT4ME

Chad,

Can these guys do custom decals as well? I have an idea (I think I told you about it Sunday) and the more I think about it, the more I want to check into doing it.

Guest LT4ME
Looks good.... How many HP does it add.... :P

Just playing..

If he'd had them add "Type R" somewhere, at least 50. ;)

Guest 71airstrike
Chad,

Can these guys do custom decals as well? I have an idea (I think I told you about it Sunday) and the more I think about it, the more I want to check into doing it.

All there work is custom. They do Store Signs to Total Car Wraps.

I drove in with my vett and talked with there designer. Put tape all over the car to get a "feel" and went from there.

What impressed me the most is the owner Serigo is a total stand up business man. He would rather take a loss to make a customer happy evan when its not his fault.

Here is the fleet vehicle he did for my company.

Not a great picture, but you get the idea.

...yes i drive a Vibe.....

post-2-1150859840_thumb.jpg

:thumbs Damn, that looks friggin great! And for $350? Awesome mod. The front cap looks sweet also. Nice 'vert, bro! :cool