Custom Upholstery in 78 vette

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Some pix of some custom upholstery work I had done for a customers 78 vette.

Bromley's Corvettes

They are Curbeau they where about $700.00 for the pair after shipping and cost $600.00 to redo them custom with leather. So $1300.00 for a pair of seats lol. They will fit a C-5 the base is only 15.5 so they will fit almost anything. There super nice now the crap that comes on the Curbeaus is a joke real flimsy and cheap for what the seats cost.

Guest badbobs95

Doug, how much were those seats? Were they rebuilds or new ones? Would they fit in a C5?

You wouldn't be thinking a little red and yellow maybe would you? Posted Image

Doug, how much were those seats? Were they rebuilds or new ones? Would they fit in a C5?

Custom infant seat???

Bromley's Corvettes

Im shore Jeff could build a cool child seat lol. I have seen some race style child seats be four they look just like the full size ones and cost just as much lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Customer wanted to add some more red to the interior. Sexy red piping and new arm rests really set off the door panels and look much better with the seats with the red. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

I don't see pics for the seats for some reason. But the doors look great :yesnod

I had to delete them to add some other pix. Hear they are again Posted Image

....Can you redo my seats lol. I just want the fake Suede Black with Corvette on them like they have now. Leather is nearing the end of its life and well... I am not a fan of it in the first place.