E85, anyone running it?

Patrick

Just to note some stations that have E85:

Valero on Scottsdale and Mckellips

Valero on Chandler and 44th

Shell at Kyrene and Warner ( I think that's where I saw it)

If you have a smartphone, there are several free E85 station finder apps...the one I use also shows the current price per gallon.

Mentioned one awhile ago does all that and users can update the price. Works great.

Aaahh....yep, I see your post :)

I use Flex-Fuel Station Locator on the iPhone, which is also free and doesn't require registration, user name or password.

I will take a look at that one, I am not sure if you have to register for the one I use I think I did to update prices and comment but thats it. Either way the more the merrier.

Mentioned one awhile ago does all that and users can update the price. Works great.

I use Flex-Fuel Station Locator on the iPhone, which is also free and doesn't require registration, user name or password.

I'll see if they have this for the andriod. Problem with websites/apps i tried previously was that they didn't seem that updated so they weren't listing stations that I knew carried E85.

I'll see if they have this for the andriod. Problem with websites/apps i tried previously was that they didn't seem that updated so they weren't listing stations that I knew carried E85.

This one seemed up to date. We are going to Speedworld tonight...bring your car out and let's have some fun :partydance:

I'll be making the switch to E85 in the not too distant future, if the government subsidies keep the prices low. :banghead

Would love to, but selling that to my wife and 2 year old. plus, speedworld is so f'ing far for me (live in chandler). Might try and go to the car show that's supposed to be going on Saturdays at the Bass Pro shops out here this weekend. Depends on the weather. Turkey day@proautosports though is in the book for sure. Hope to see you there.

Victor, what is the app that you use in your car? (performance app)

Rev :thumbs

REV by DevToaster

Rev :thumbs

REV by DevToaster

Thanks Victor, I couldn't remember the name of it after you showed it to me at Roberts house. :rockon2:

That reminds me a lot of Torque for the Android side and I just bought one of those Bluetooth connectors. I keep playing with HP Tuners though and forgetting about playing with it... maybe tomorrow after the dyno...

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en

Wish I had that problem. My wife says I play with it too much. Not blind yet though. :rockon2:

That reminds me a lot of Torque for the Android side and I just bought one of those Bluetooth connectors. I keep playing with HP Tuners though and forgetting about playing with it... maybe tomorrow after the dyno...

https://market.android.com/details?id=org.prowl.torque&hl=en

My wife says I play with it too much.

A winner quote!!