Playing with photoshop

1EvilC5

Was playing with photoshop this afternoon and created this collage from my two Vettes.

Let me know your thoughts.

MYVETTESCOLLAGE.JPG

Sweet! :thumbs: Very :cool

I've always wanted to learn Photoshop but never found the time. Again, nice work!

I've done gooder using paint. Not bad though. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it :D

Like the reaper, where did you find that image? Did you draw it?

I've done gooder using paint. Not bad though. Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it :D

Like the reaper, where did you find that image? Did you draw it?

Kieth,

I found on the Internet.

Reaper

later

Guest NOS_Z06

Golly, if Phil isn't gonna plug that evil blown C5 at every chance. :) He's the new top dog in town. :burnout:

They sure look nice together Phil. :thumbs:

I already used my photoshop to crop and enlarge the Hooters photo (don't tell my wife). :P

Guest NOS_Z06

Phil - my wife mentioned that when you asked if I'd be driving the "wicked" NOS Z06 to Gila Bend, you had a crazed look in your eye. :crazy: I suspect you have "evil" intentions of spanking ye ol' Z06. :o

But I'm saved by mama. My wife will be with me and I'll have to drive like I'm actually sane. :angel:

Phil - my wife mentioned that when you asked if I'd be driving the "wicked" NOS Z06 to Gila Bend, you had a crazed look in your eye.Ā  :crazy:Ā  I suspect you have "evil" intentions of spanking ye ol' Z06.Ā  :o

But I'm saved by mama.Ā  My wife will be with me and I'll have to drive like I'm actually sane.Ā  :angel:

I had no such intentions. I wanted to see if you two were going to GB.

I too will have the wife who does not condone :crazy: driving.

I only would be hearing :cuss:cuss:cuss the entire time.

Good work there Phil :thumbs: , maybe you can get that Reaper on your hood using ghost work.

I am thinking about getting one painted on my hood liner and some of the engine compartment painted.

The Reaper in the collage is the best one I have found for a reference to use.

Later. :burnout:

Guest NOS_Z06
I had no such intentions. I wanted to see if you two were going to GB.

I too will have the wife who does not condoneĀ  driving.

Yeah Phil, have her drive out with the white '99.

We want all the Vettes out here that we can get. If you are fortunate to have 2 Vettes and 2 drivers (cough...coughMARKandTANYAcough....cough) then you need to each drive one of them out here.

Come on !!! The more Vettes the merrier !!

Yeah Phil, have her drive out with the white '99.

We want all the Vettes out here that we can get. If you are fortunate to have 2 Vettes and 2 drivers (cough...coughMARKandTANYAcough....cough) then you need to each drive one of them out here.

Come on !!! The more Vettes the merrier !!

News Flash News Flash News Flash

I sold the White 99 Vette today to Earl and Elaine Balentine of Mesa AZ. Congratulations to Earl and Elaine. :cheers:

They will most likely join the cruise to meet all of you. They might even make Hooters and the Pavillions this weekend. So treat them extra special. I will be in CA this weekend.

My wife and I already miss the car. So we would like to see it around events and cruises.

Guest NOS_Z06

Heh, heh, heh...

Now yer stuck with that special "accelerator governor" in the passenger seat like the rest of us. :( Oh well. Maybe they'll keep us alive a little longer. :lol: