AnM's Cocktails....

anmracing2

ummmm, Captain and Coke with Tabasco sauce...surprisingly delicious

With Tabasco???? Sounds interesting.

sounds kinda like a dare to me......

Sounds that way to me too. Gross. M-

It's more like a suggestion to check this out. As the self proclaimed mixologist, you have the responsibility to check out these claims and to report back your findings...... brotha.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't tried it yet, but I will. Did try the new Southern Comfort Pepper, that is already mixed with Tabasco... May have to try it in some Coke...

• 3 months later...

My favorite mixed drink is single malt scotch mixed with a couple ice cubes.

• 5 months later...

Bacardi Limon + Sprite (zero for me, diet and all LOL) and Hawiian punch. Should have done Squirt but ehhh. Oh well!!

For the record... I love Captain and Dr. Pepper. ohhhh soooooo much.

:thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still a fan of a glass of wild turkey and ice. if i fall out of my chair at least prop me upright so i can finish my drink...

I tried Bacardi Oakheart last weekend. It's pretty good. It has a little more spice to it than captain does. A little bit of coke and it was quite enjoyable! But after last weekend no more drinking for Mir for awhile... :banghead

But after last weekend no more drinking for Mir for awhile... :banghead

Ha! You know how many times I said that at your age???? Someone will call you to happy hour tomorrow, you be "well I'll go but I'm not goint to drink". The next thing you know is you wake up in the next state over in some girl's apartment whom you've can't remember meeting and you can't find your clothes anywhere and you have no idea how you got there.

Of course you're experience may be different, less the girl part maybe...........and if the girl part happens.......well, nevermind......

What were we talking about here??????

• 2 weeks later...

A friend of ours, :thankyou: Donna, brought over a bottle of Morgan's Tattoo a couple of days ago. It was pretty good. I had a couple and it was smooth. We'll have to try it in some RC cola next time. I bet it would be really good in Dr. Pepper too! Oh, for a good summer drink that you can't taste the booze in, if that is your bag, try an Anold Palmer with a double shot of Bacardi Limon.

I love that stuff! I typically mix it with Dr. Pepper, but it's also way too easy to just shoot. I tried the new Bacardi Oakhart or w/e and it's not bad either. It's a little bit more spicy than Captain I think. I still prefer Captain, but it was pretty good. I have no idea what I did or didn't drink last night. Ugh.

• 1 month later...

Alright folks.. here's a new and exciting one.. Three Olives "Loopy" vodka. It tastes like fruit loops. I shit you not, legitimate fruit loops. I mixed it with sprite and it tastes like cereal. It's the oddest and most delicious thing.

• 1 month later...

My favorite mixed drink is single malt scotch mixed with a couple ice cubes.

Ill Drink single malt with you any day. I particularly like islay scotch.

I found a new burton to compete for space with my Wild Turkey, it's called Buffalo Trace. It has a killer peppery, leather goodness to it.