AnM's Cocktails....

anmracing2

Dole brand Strawberry, Banana and Pineapple with 99 Banana, half and half...... Drink up bitches........

One can of Sprite, or 7 Up yours...... (LOL) and bacardi Limom..... Oh yeah, that's what I'm typin' about!!!!

Orange/Cream soda and wait for it, EVERCLEAR!!! That's right you wuss, Everclear, the restaurant didn't have Bacardi so I had to improvise on my recipe...... AWESOME!!!!!!

Root beer float: One shot glass per person three parts Phillips 100 proof root beer one part Absolut 80 proof Vanilla Vodka Sip it or slam it, either way it's tasty!!!! Puerto Rican Hooker: Two shot glasses per person One shot glass to the rim with Jose Cuervo One shot glass half full with Vlasic Sweet Pickle juice Slam the Teqiula follow immediately with pickle juice!!!! Damn hooker will kick your a$$ if you ain't carefull...... Enjoy liberally........ But don't mix these two together....... I'm wasted!!!!! EDIT: Drunk posting....

Orange/Cream soda and wait for it, EVERCLEAR!!! That's right you wuss, Everclear, the restaurant didn't have Bacardi so I had to improvise on my recipe...... AWESOME!!!!!!

What kind of restaurant doesn't have Bacardi?!

Everclear burns.... so much.

What kind of restaurant doesn't have Bacardi?!

Everclear burns.... so much.

Depends on how much you put in. Couldn't even taste it and still felt good....

EDIT: It was more of a store than a restaurant. Good food though! Cherye knows the name of the place...

One can of Sprite, or 7 Up yours...... (LOL) and bacardi Limom..... Oh yeah, that's what I'm typin' about!!!!

This is one of my favorites, I also like to add some grenadine (cherry flavoring) to make it even better.

I'm also a Bacardi + dr. pepper person. Simple, yet delicious.

• 3 weeks later...

I like to call this one Andrew's Dangerous Apple Martini, and it goes a little like this..... One part 99 Apples Two parts citrus vodka... Don't really care what brand 'cause the apples will take care of ya'... And remember, the proof is in the proof....

Tonight it's all about Dr. Pepper 10 (even though they say it's for men!!!) and some Bacardi Razz (raspberry rum). And some Sangria. And it's only Wednesday.........

Tonight it's all about Dr. Pepper 10 (even though they say it's for men!!!) and some Bacardi Razz (raspberry rum).

And some Sangria. And it's only Wednesday.........

It's never "only" Wednesday when it comes to cocktails......

Ok, this has been out for some time now..... I have known about it for a long time but I just never really thought about it till just now.... Jamaica Black Malibu... Yup, they finally decided to up the proof. FINALLY!!! Bacardi gave you 70 proof coconut to kick it up a notch.... Ok, Malibu is ok and all but to be quit honost, I'm still sticking with Bacardi. Yeah, Bacardi Coconut still rocks!!! Ok, I'm going back to drinking.....

the black pearl... my version of the rum runner... Get a Highball glass 1.5 shots (approximated) 151 Gosling's Black Seal 151 1 shot Barcadi Coconut (70 proof) Fill w/ 1st Street Fruit punch... You can't even tell there is booze in this... Par usual.. And remember, the proof is in the proof...

ummmm, Captain and Coke with Tabasco sauce...surprisingly delicious

With Tabasco???? Sounds interesting.

sounds kinda like a dare to me......

sounds kinda like a dare to me......

Sounds that way to me too. Gross. M-