Ruff 78 vette project

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Took in a 78 vette with 80 front and tail. Just been painted so body and paint looks pretty good but it needs a lot of work lol. Everything else is a mess going to start with front susp and brakes and headers and exhaust and some engine work. The customer is from New Mexico 9 hour drive to get hear. More pix too come as the build goes. Oh ya hes on a tight budget so we will see where this project goes. Posted Image

I've seen this car at Doug's shop. It is a bigger project for Doug than the pics show. Good luck Doug and I hope the owner's money does not run out before you are finished. Could be a great C3.

Bromley's Corvettes

The car needs a lot of work but I have seen worse. I will do what I can with the budget he has to work with. Its going to take a little magic to get this one done lol. I am brave and like a challenge and love C-3s so it will be in a lot better shape when I am done with it. Wait tell you see the interior or I should say lack of lol. More pix coming soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Up date on the 78 vette. The front susp and brake and headers and exhaust and plugs and tune up are done. The car still needs a lot of work but customers out of $ for now.

Bromley's Corvettes

Looks damn nice.

BTW, did you tell the guy about ACE yet??

Thanks and hes already a member.

Guest badbobs95

Looks damn nice.

Love the way the tailpipes are held up! Posted ImagePosted Image Just playin wicha. Posted Image

Bromley's Corvettes

Looks damn nice.

Love the way the tailpipes are held up! Posted ImagePosted Image Just playin wicha. Posted Image

Ya the last shop it was at was doing a great job lol. The whole car was held together with wire and zip ties and duct tape lol.