North 2 Alask........ummm, Seattle

Desertdawg

Hey, we're going on a boat. To Alaska. I'll try to update this thread when I can. Right now we're sitting in Skyharbor waiting to board. Made it thru the TSA check point without a cavity search, Jammyes says Hi and peace out!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• jstrutt

• P51tj

• ChadC

AMAZING! THE AIRPORT IS NOW EXPANDED TO ACCEPT BOAT TRAVEL.....INCREDIBLE! I HAVE HEARD OF THOSE LAND YACHTS BEFORE BUT HAVE YET TO SEE ONE. GOOD LUCK :partydance:

Posted Image

Say "Hi" to Sarah, and does this mean we have to put up with Ted running the show while you visit your elves?

North to Alaska? Going north? The rush is on? (Very obscure reference to very old country song, name the artist and win a fabulous prize)

Have a blast you guys, like others said take lots of pics! And Jim that would be Johny Horton.

WOW! Well played Wicked-one, you've won a fabulous prize

....alright lets change Dawgs tag line and avatar while he is gone!

Cagey bastart has it protected..........oh Ted????????

Pit stop in San Jose. I don't know any song reference to this place but if someone can him a few bars I'll try to name it. Tim and Mark, youse guys are running a pretty good air plane Jammye says it's a little chilly though and I just checked, her nips a confirming the cool breeze. No mile high club yet !!!

Spoke to damn soon. Tim or Mark. Get your butts up here and fix the damn airplane they say the APU won't reboot. Maybe Chad should show you guys how the carp works. Looks like we are waiting on a plane switch now. Sure hope they hurry so we don't miss the boat.

Have fun guys!!! Sorry about the APU issue and SWA is usally pretty good about plane swaps. CAVU to ya from this point forward!

Well here we sit in a Best Western in Srattle. Supposed to have landed at 1pm instead we didn't touch down here until 5:30pm. Ship sailed at 4pm Insert 2 really sad face smilies here. Trying to catch up to today's ship goes like this. Spend another 900 bucks flying to Ketchican Alaska. Bribing the port authority and home land security with 500 to 1000 per person to let us on the ship at a different port than were we should have boarded. If they say no, then it's another 900 to get back to Seattle. Only thing i can do at this point is to see if we can get on tomorrows sold out "Last cruise of the season" I'm not holding my breath because there's some pretty strict passport pre registration rules that would have to be bent. Or spend a couple of days here in Seattle hitting the tourist sites then fly home broken hearted. Anyone want to bet the return flight is on time????