" For those who like to drag race we will be spanking the Corvette Club again this year! "

FNBADAZ06

:scareddriver:

Haha. That didn't take long for you to post. :lol

Z0666 will make a couple passes tonight with Steve piloting.

HELL YEAH !!!!!!!

Will he still be gainfully employed at LPM if he puts a knick in the paint ???? :smilelol

Glad you decided to let ZO666 off the leash for tonight :thumbs

Dont jinx me f*cker!!! lol

:smilelol

Can't wait. Make sure you have some Depends on before you run her :smilelol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FNBADAZ06

• HOXXOH

• Desertdawg

• Loud Pedal

:scareddriver:

Haha. That didn't take long for you to post. :lol

Z0666 will make a couple passes tonight with Steve piloting.

A couple??? Meaning he's been instructed to hit the brakes hard at the 1000' mark? :smilelol

Better have someone video the scoreboard on the full (and final) run, 'cause they might not give you the timeslip along with the boot.

Maybe run Mike G on that pass and they'll be confused by two black Vettes. :smilelol

Uh huh......sounds like some of the Camaro's may be a scratch for tonight....John's not sure how many are going to be out there. He says the majority now want to run over the weekend instead.....too bad, but I have a sneaky suspicion they knew what was waiting for them at the strip. :Jake: So much for "spanking the Corvette club" this year :ACE: John says he'll have his drag car out, and a couple of his buddies that have drag cars are going to be out there as well (V8 Vega, etc.). No matter to me.....I'll run the race cars :edward:

Went to watch the drags last night but didnt see any of the ACE crowd. Had fun just watching anyway.

Went to watch the drags last night but didnt see any of the ACE crowd. Had fun just watching anyway.

Damn, Mike....we were in the lanes or at the LPM suite in the tower.

You didn't see me, DesertDawg, HOXXOH, MikeG, etc. go down the track ?

Several of us got the hook after the 3rd pass, so I sat in the LPM suite with Dave and the crew.

So they did not even come out huh... sad.

Several did actually show up (race cars) but way less than what was expected. Ultimately, we didn't even get a chance to face off...the confusion and lane directing at Firebird is just too much of a pain in the arse.

However, that said, I saw John's white 67 Camaro race car run the track in the 11.50 tech category...and comparing what I saw to the ET's I was running, it would have looked ugly for the Camaro's.

Oh well, I'm going to contact them to see if they want to do some club racing at Speedworld and see if I get any takers. :thumbs