'93 Anniversary Edition

Grape Ape

A friend at work has a friend that is selling a 1993 Anniversary Edition Covette. It's the red/maroon color and is a coupe. He says he is asking $15K for it. It has only 26K miles on it from what he tells me. If anyone wants more info on it please pm me and I will get the number for yaz.

Update:

Pictures of the Vette. Says he is selling it for a friend that needs to buy a couple trucks for his plumbing business. Also says car is flawless and needs nothing and only needs to be driven.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will see if I can get some pictures tonight when I see him. I was going to write all that "friend of a friend of a cousin of a mother" kind of thing but just used the one friend so it wouldn't get to confusing.

The color is called black rose metallic and it is gorgeous! Posted Image

Probably not a BRM. Black Rose Metallic only went on 4.3% of '93's...while the '93 Anniversary Edition "Ruby Red" went on 31.26% of them.

Just sayin'.

no emblems on the seats..not a true 40th anniversary edition. maybe there is..bad Pics

The Ruby Red Ext/Interior was exclusive to the 40th Anniversary cars...you couldn't order that combination without getting the 40th Package :thumbs

no emblems on the seats..not a true 40th anniversary edition. maybe there is..bad Pics

The Ruby Red Ext/Interior was exclusive to the 40th Anniversary cars...you couldn't order that combination without getting the 40th Package :thumbs

but does it have the Z25 option?

The emblems are there on the top part of the head rest. Just cut off a bit and a lighter color of the seat.

but does it have the Z25 option?

The Z25 option IS the 40th Anniversary option......you couldn't order Ruby Red exterior.....OR Ruby Red Interior WITHOUT ordering Z25.....they were EXCLUSIVE to the 40th Anniversary Option (Z25) :thumbs

BTW - ALL 1993s with the leather option had 40th embroidered in the headrest (no matter what color)...so that wouldn't be a way to tell if it had the RPO Z25 option.

Mark, you may want to get the info on this car to Mike (Mr. Notre Dame). He may be ready to get rid of that Dodge by now and buy a real car, a C4!! :partydance:

That craigslist ad looks like it could be the one. I will check and make sure tonight at work. Looks like a great car.

Craigslist ad is the correct one for the car that is for sale. I am going to email the guy this morning and get some more pictures and info.

Guest badbobs95

Bingo...Ruby Red.

My bad! You are absolutely correct. It's ruby red. I don't know what I was thinking. Posted Image I usually don't anyway. It hurts too much. Posted ImagePosted Image

First post updated with pictures. I would consider this car if I was in the market and it wasn't red. I swore off red a long time ago.

Look, a seat with side bolsters!

Ted.... I have a set of those nice seats with bolsters I would trade you for your bolster less seats ;) ... And these bright red C4 seats would look nice with your millennium yellow ;)