Please Vote...

1EvilC5

On Who You Think Posts The Most On This Fourm  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just vote with your observations from reading the posts on the A.C.E. forum. Please type the name of the member you voted for in your post.

Do not cheat and try and count them up, I want to see what you think.

On Feb 1st I will post a contest to win 2 tickets to the Phoenix Suns Vs Detroit Pistons game on March 3rd. Question to follow.

Have fun :cheers: with this.

Later.

Phil...

If we win we don't have to take the top poster to the game with us do we? They don't allow Dawgs in AWA. :smilelol:

Was this a test? There's a list of posts by member but I think Bryan's fudging the numbers. :huh:

That's pretty funny Eddie, I was SOOO close to voting for you, but Dan got my vote instead... :cuss

And yeah, I really think Bryan is the post horse around here by post count. :smilelol:

That's pretty funny Eddie, I was SOOO close to voting for you, but Dan got my vote instead... :cuss

And yeah, I really think Bryan is the post horse around here by post count. :smilelol:

Give me a week and I can pass him up. He's spending all his time in the DeLorean Forum. :lol: :lol:

I use to be a post whore. More of a lurker anyways. I'll give the honor to eddie......no wait I'll give it to 3,503 lbs of trouble. Ah, who cares, they can share the title. :yesnod:

Mods shouldn't count, they have to post, it's there job. :D

I am NOT a post whore.

I just have to reply to all you post whores.

Now, over at the Corvette Forum about 1-2 years ago I was a post whore.

This should be post 303 ish for me here, and I have over 18,875 posts over there (13.77 / day).

Here it just averages to 1 post per day, 22.04% of all posts and 50% of all my posts are in the off topic section.

EDIT: besides, doesn't it show the post count for everyone under their avatar ?

Aww come on Bryan, the guy only has a total of 17 posts, you can't take enough away to hurt him anyway... :smilelol:

Besides, it's not like he is about to challenge you on post horse activity...:D

...that I was pointing to my own posts ( :withstupid: )

It's so much fun... :rolleyes:

It's not that you were using the :withstupid: smilie inapproprately, it's that you were spamming the forum with multiple posts in a row... ;)

It's not that you were using the :withstupid: smilie inapproprately, it's that you were spamming the forum with multiple posts in a row... ;)

Nice job Mr Moderator (I know its hard to believe but I'm being serious)! :thumbs:

All you need now is to lock a post and we'll give you the "Grumpy" award (now I'm ribbing you)! :D