• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• C4orce2

• MOTV8

What were your IAT's during that final tuning pull? I wonder how a 35hp or 50hp shot of the giggle juice would help out? Beast of a car for sure. I'll have to check it out if it's at your shop when I come in for the suspension.

Awesome Dave .... you're but a few degrees cooler temp, some good gas and a bit more boost ... and you're at the 1k mark ... :partydance::partydance: what a ride that'll be >> :rockon2::rockon2:

What were your IAT's during that final tuning pull? I wonder how a 35hp or 50hp shot of the giggle juice would help out? Beast of a car for sure. I'll have to check it out if it's at your shop when I come in for the suspension.

Without a doubt that or some meth would help a lot. IATs were running 160+. Billy took some video. I'm waiting for him to edit it.

AWESOME Dave! I bet a Renegade would have made all the difference and put you over 1K... :facepalm: J/K :smilelol Very nice Doooooood! It looks like Ted is the winner at 911. CHEATER! :smilelol

Hey, look at post #23. Assuming your final numbers of 924/889 where on your dynojet, that totals 1813 and my guess was 1870. Who said you have to be smart; I'd rather be lucky anytime. :banannarainbow:

Hey, look at post #23. Assuming your final numbers of 924/889 where on your dynojet, that totals 1813 and my guess was 1870. Who said you have to be smart; I'd rather be lucky anytime. :banannarainbow:

Hey, look at post #26. My 1776 is closer to 1813 than your 1870. :smilelol

Haven't you watched The Price is Right? It's the closest without going over. I thought everyone knew that? :)

Well I guess I was wrong, you do need to be smart. That leaves me SOL :facepalm:

Well I guess I was wrong, you do need to be smart. That leaves me SOL :facepalm:

Now, punishment must be served......

C4for2 must make a pass down the 1/4 dragstrip tonight at Firebird !!!!! :partydance:

C4for2 must make a pass down the 1/4 dragstrip tonight at Firebird !!!!! :partydance:

Can't do it tonight, but just out of curiosity, what equipment would I need to run my convertible, assuming they don't notice or hear the LS3? At what point do you need a roll bar? With a stronger rear end (on the car that is) I was told it should be in the high 11s, but since I have never ran a 1/4 mile in anything and only have a dana 36 (with 3.73 gears)and street tires, hard telling what I would do. Probably so slow even Mike's DODGE could take it. I'm sure I will be out there sometime, especially if they have an "old farts" night!

Can't do it tonight, but just out of curiosity, what equipment would I need to run my convertible, assuming they don't notice or hear the LS3? At what point do you need a roll bar? With a stronger rear end (on the car that is) I was told it should be in the high 11s, but since I have never ran a 1/4 mile in anything and only have a dana 36 (with 3.73 gears)and street tires, hard telling what I would do. Probably so slow even Mike's DODGE could take it. I'm sure I will be out there sometime, especially if they have an "old farts" night!

You're correct....the NHRA rules for vert's says that for 13.99 or faster you need a roll bar....they don't care what N/A motor you're running :) The good thing is that on certain track events, or "club days", Speedworld does not enforce that rule so you would be OK to run then. You'll always need a helmet, no matter what.

The LS3 certainly has the power to get down the track in high 11's with the right supporting equipment and suspension....can't remember, you an auto ?

If so, what transmission do you run ?

You're correct....the NHRA rules for vert's says that for 13.99 or faster you need a roll bar....they don't care what N/A motor you're running :) The good thing is that on certain track events, or "club days", Speedworld does not enforce that rule so you would be OK to run then. You'll always need a helmet, no matter what.

The LS3 certainly has the power to get down the track in high 11's with the right supporting equipment and suspension....can't remember, you an auto ?

If so, what transmission do you run ?

I have a modified 700R4. That's what I thought. So it looks like Speedworld for me sometime soon! Of course I will need instructions from the Master! Don't want to hurt the tranny or diff. I have only jumped on it once. Good surface, floored it and didn't hook up until well into second gear. The 3.73 gears just make it even more fun.

Bromley's Corvettes

I would swap converter and rear end and tires be four you run it. Your converter is real tight like super tight lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Well, the final numbers are in. We are definately maxing out the F1A but I really don't see the point in pushing it any further. :rockon2:

Posted Image

Thats a crazy fun amount of power in a vette. Tire shredding qarter mile burn out kinda fun lol. Posted Image

I would swap converter and rear end and tires be four you run it. Your converter is real tight like super tight lol.

You're right of course. The car simply is not set up for racing as is. Later on we will make some further modifications so I can run it if I decide to. Thx.