• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• C4orce2

• MOTV8

Well, this is where we are so far. We're maxing out the F1A feeding all those cubes but Procharger says we can overspin it just a bit. We're only running 10psi on a 50/50 mix of 91 and 109. The torque on this monster is just awesome. 500 ft/lbs at 2 grand!! lol

We should be able to hit the magic 1000 number with full race gas and and a slightly smaller pulley, then I'll probably detune it a bit for street use.

In all, I feel our goals were accomplished here. I have been out of town so have yet to pilot this land missile since the latest tune, but that is going to change today. :rockon2: We're taking this beast to the cruise on central. Come by the tent if you wanna check it out!

Oh, and I just got the news yesterday that Corvette Magazine is coming out to do a shoot! Wooohoooo :partydance:

Posted Image

Great numbers .... great place to start .... now for the final tunage !!!!! I'd bet you hit your 1k mark .... :partydance:

Wanna race?

That's funny but you may win! I went up against a 700+ hp vette in Las Vegas drag strip figuring I would surly loose. He spun the tires so badly I got the green light and moved on two more rounds before I busted out of my bracket time by 1 100th of a second. Gotta get all that power to the ground smoothly. Still that would be fun to drive just once.

I'm going to low ball it. I'll go 895/880.

Wow, how close is that???

883/848 on your current tune!!!! :lol

I know it will go up, but DAMN!!!

Nice work by the way. :yesnod

Guest Sidewinder

Wanna race?

That's funny but you may win! I went up against a 700+ hp vette in Las Vegas drag strip figuring I would surly loose. He spun the tires so badly I got the green light and moved on two more rounds before I busted out of my bracket time by 1 100th of a second. Gotta get all that power to the ground smoothly. Still that would be fun to drive just once.

May?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the final numbers are in. We are definately maxing out the F1A but I really don't see the point in pushing it any further. :rockon2:

Posted Image