Project Z0666

Steve@LPM

Free synthetic oil change for the person who comes closest in combined hp/tq numbers.

Thank goodness it's not another lapdance from Mike. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Just to be conservative (and patriotic) I'll take 1776.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• C4orce2

• MOTV8

It will be dynojet numbers, LPM employees are not allowed to enter ( STEVE lol ), and as Steve said, getting it to stick even with 345 Nitto NT05Rs should be tricky.

I'm going to use my scientific knowledge and formulas of knowing absolutely nothing about everything and say 1274/957.

It will be dynojet numbers, LPM employees are not allowed to enter ( STEVE lol ), and as Steve said, getting it to stick even with 345 Nitto NT05Rs should be tricky.

The guesstimate I made was just to throw everyone off. Im sure itll be closer to 326/288. :confused

• 2 weeks later...

Well I took her on a shake down run this morning. Oooooh mama this is gonna be a fun car!!

The extra weight hanging on the front is quite noticable since I have the screws turned all the way down on it. I'm thinking some Pfadt coil overs are going to be a must. If anyone has been considering any Pfadt products, I will make you a screamin' deal if you commit by next week. I have to put together a substantial order to get the lowest prices. I had planned on stocking some stuff anyway so the timing is right.

We need more injector too as the 80s just aren't cuttin' it. Minor tweaks, but she sure sounds bad ass and is just begging to be flogged a bit! :partygrnhat:

1066hp/980tq.

1065/980 :partydance:

:twitch Mofo Bob Barker'd me.... :P And nice try Steve!
CRAP! I didn't even notice that I was that close to yours...honest. But then again, I am the great Karnak and lost the last one by a technicality.

I'm going 1025/975, and much like Tim I am volunteering my tubbiness to the cause.

They had it on the dyno when I was there. they were not ready to do a dyno pull. they said it was going to be later in the afternoon.It was awesome though!

They had it on the dyno when I was there. they were not ready to do a dyno pull. they said it was going to be later in the afternoon. It was awesome though!

She was up there to have all the wheels pointed in the right direction. We dual purpose that rack for alignment and the big drum. It set off every alarm in the parking lot on the way back, so it passed that test. And I definately couldn't sit down and pee when I got back to the shop. :lol Thanks for coming all the way up to see us! Dave

I'm going with a near even split for a total of 1980 :partydance: That BB should be a torquin fool !!!:cfdeadagain