• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loud Pedal

• Buccaneer

• C4orce2

• MOTV8

Frickin' NICE! :partydance: Also, tell Bill he did an awesome job on the graphics for the site. Nice Bill! :thumbs

Lookin mitey fine guys !!! Thx for taking the time to put together the update Steve ..... :partydance:

Free synthetic oil change for the person who comes closest in combined hp/tq numbers.

At the wheels, SAE net or brake? If at the wheels, will you be testing it on your DynoJet or your new loaded dyno?

Well since that 454 can rev to about 8K and you're gonna hit it with at least 6 psi of boost....I'll take a w.a.g. with 1066hp/980tq. Hope the dyno can take it! :smilelol

Hey Steve, are we having a "guess the rwhp" contest on this beast? :pensativo:

Free synthetic oil change for the person who comes closest in combined hp/tq numbers.

I guess we are lol.

My guess is going to be 1011.3752/998.8312 IF it will stick on the dyno.

Sorry I did not notice that the contest will be rwhp. However, still dont know which one of your dynos you will use, so here are my guesses:

if on your dynojet--1870 combined hp&tq

if on your dyno dynamics loaded dyno--1650 combined hp&tq

May be on the low side but it is HOT now and will be just before the Prescott car show.

As a wise man once said: 'that puts a tingle in my happy sack' Guessin it will peg the fun meter about 1200rwhp and 1000 ..yes ..one *thousand* .. torque. Just cause it's a crazy crew doin it. -Frank