Senna - Harkins Camelview 5

Big Poppa

Well, not a review yet, but I'm going to see SENNA on Sunday. If you're an F1 fan at all, you don't want to miss this one, and as far as I know it's only here at 1 theater for 1 week. Harkins Camelview 5 I'm going to the 1:40 show on Sunday.

Well, not a review yet, but I'm going to see SENNA on Sunday. If you're an F1 fan at all, you don't want to miss this one, and as far as I know it's only here at 1 theater for 1 week. Harkins Camelview 5

I'm going to the 1:40 show on Sunday.

ooo sounds interesting, might have to go check it out thanks

Well, not a review yet, but I'm going to see SENNA on Sunday. If you're an F1 fan at all, you don't want to miss this one, and as far as I know it's only here at 1 theater for 1 week. Harkins Camelview 5

Sorry... Didn't realize this was a section, thought it was just a thread.

Senna was awesome. I expected it to be a bit different, with more modern commentary, but it was 100% old footage. I dont think there was a dry eye in the place when he died. Very very good. If youre an f1 fan, dont miss this one.

I saw this movie the other day and really enjoyed it. Don't expect the film to be HD or 3D. If you can get by the quality of the film being "grainy/fuzzy" then you'll enjoy the movie. I was fortunate to attend with my neighbor (old open-wheeled racer) who has gone to many F1 races and had met many of the people in the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Any Tucson peeps that want to see Senna the movie, it looks as though it will be showing at The Loft starting 10/7. If you're a racing fan at all, DO NOT miss this film!!!

• 3 months later...
wickedfastvette

Just saw this last night it is on Netflix now, really enjoyed it,I don't cry in movies but the end of this one did me in.

I would venture to say that there wasn't a dry eye in the theater when I saw it. I need to get this on DVD. Looking for some type of directors cut or special edition with extra stuff. <--- Check the avatar. That dood's my hero.

wickedfastvette

I would venture to say that there wasn't a dry eye in the theater when I saw it. I need to get this on DVD. Looking for some type of directors cut or special edition with extra stuff.

<--- Check the avatar. That dood's my hero.

Let me know if you find it on DVD!

Will do. At this point you can order it from foreign countries, so I'm sure it will come to the US.