Cherye's Dad

TheCMSH

Bromley's Corvettes

Hang in there its real tough at first but have faith it will get better. Posted Image

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• TheCMSH

Hi Cherye, You and your family are in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything at all! Cool of you Jim and Mike for taking care of the truck for her! :yourock:

Dads still hanging in there!

And want to put out a thank you to Jim (TheCMSH) And Mike at LoudPedal for helping me get the truck drivable. You guys are awesome.

Here's how how I "helped":

1) I look at it and say, "Man that's F'ed"

2) I call Mike, before I can even tell him the whole scenario he says, "Just bring it down here, I'll get it put back together so its driveable"

3) Get it to LPM and within 15 minutes Mike says "Easy as soup" and its done.

All I did was make the phone call to Mike, run blocker in traffic and got her and the truck there, then Mike stepped up and took care if it. Hell of a great thing you did their Mike and not to mention when its 114 degrees out, thank you! :thumbs:yourock:

Good Karma...props to you and Mike for helping out a friend in need :thumbs

Dads still hanging in there!

And want to put out a thank you to Jim (TheCMSH) And Mike at LoudPedal for helping me get the truck drivable. You guys are awesome.

Here's how how I "helped":

1) I look at it and say, "Man that's F'ed"

2) I call Mike, before I can even tell him the whole scenario he says, "Just bring it down here, I'll get it put back together so its driveable"

3) Get it to LPM and within 15 minutes Mike says "Easy as soup" and its done.

All I did was make the phone call to Mike, run blocker in traffic and got her and the truck there, then Mike stepped up and took care if it. Hell of a great thing you did their Mike and not to mention when its 114 degrees out, thank you! :thumbs:yourock:

Good Karma...props to you and Mike for helping out a friend in need :thumbs

Outstanding!!!!! :thumbs

wickedfastvette

Thanks to all of you!! You have kept my spirits up allday, sleeping in a hospital chair tonight, im gonna be cranky tomorrow!

hate hearin your having to deal with issues ..... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad ... and let us know if we can do anything for you ...:thumbs ((right on Jim and Mike)) :yourock:

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Prayers are with you and the family. I'm in east Mesa so if you need anything else I'm not to far away.

wickedfastvette

Finally home tonight after being in the valley for almost a week and a half, my dad has improved slightly at least it looks like he is going to make it, he is pretty much completely paralyzed right now but has a little movement in his left side, hopefully things will improve some in the weeks to come. Once again want to thank some of my friends (who are all ACE holes) for all their support and help during this time. Jim (TheCMSH) Mike (LOUDMIKE) Chad (ChadC) Donna (HOG LUVR) You guys are the best!! One last note, I'm also bummed because when I got home tonight I found out one of my dogs is missing, so lets hope I find her tomorrow! Thank you everyone for your Prayers and well wishes! You are the best group of people ever!

I just saw this on Chucks FB....Major suckage Cherye, we are so sorry about this and are saying prayers right now for everyone. If you need anything at anytime please call

wickedfastvette

Sounds like Jayla needs to get her but kicked, just sayin! :facepalm:

YES! But just found my dog at a neighbors house, Jayla did get a dog at large ticket (warning) though so maybe she will pay attention next time!

Glad your Dad is doing ok and that you found your dog. 1 less thing to worry about with all that you have going on. Prayers are still being said for you and the family. Hang in there.

Don't be too tough on Jayla. Remember everyone in the family is feeling stress. Maybe at different levels but stress none the less. I'm sure the ticket will be enough. Thoughts and prayers still going your way!

Don't be too tough on Jayla. Remember everyone in the family is feeling stress. Maybe at different levels but stress none the less. I'm sure the ticket will be enough.

Thoughts and prayers still going your way!

:agree X2 Cherye, I hope things improve for your dad real soon. I'm glad you found your dog unharmed.

As for Jayla, remember that sometimes getting your butt kicked when you're young builds character. . . :smilelol

As for Jayla, remember that sometimes getting your butt kicked when you're young builds character. . . :smilelol

That sounds like something my Dad would have said. You're sounding like a parent Donna! :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...
wickedfastvette

Hey everyone, today has not been a good day, I lost my dad this morning and then also attended Junes funeral, I will miss them both but glad my dad will not suffer anymore.

It's never easy losing a loved one but in this case you know he's in a better place and out of pain. Like I told Charlie this morning, remember the fun times, not this time of pain. You know ACE is here for you lady!

I'm very sorry Cherye to hear the news. It seems a lot of things are going on the last month or so for ACE members, and they aren't good. I just lost my Aunt the other day as well which only leaves my dad left in the family. I've already lost two brothers as well. I wish you the best and prayers go out to you and your family.