You've dreamed of this day...Woodyfest 2011!

c7speed

This may be a dumb Q, What the Fk is Woodyfest, I've never heard of it

It's when you get high as a mother fu........ I mean, that's when you act like Woody Harrelson and partake in things provided by Mother Earth. :banannarainbow:

This may be a dumb Q, What the Fk is Woodyfest, I've never heard of it

It's a fest for woody, duh! :lol

AnM will be gracing you with their presence........... See you guys around 5 or 6........

I guess I khow for sure now I won't make it, I'm on call this weekend for southwest AZ. Sorry Cale, I'm going to be sad looking at the pictures this year.

Great time......thanks again Cal and Barb for the generous hospitality !!!! :partydance:

Was good times... And Victor didn't even get mad at me when i poured water on him...

Guest Sidewinder

We had a great time! Thanks Cale and Barb. The tacos rocked and I hope you are enjoying the leftovers for breakfast. Donna might have even earned a new tag line :smilelol

Great way to wind down after a long day. Thanks Barb and Cale for another fine Woodyfest! The taco bar was an excellent idea!!!

Only missing one element to be the best Woodyfest ever! Woody missed a good one. Keg was floating this morning. Donna - apple pie yummy...tried to find another piece, but the secret was out and it was gone! Comish - thank you for getting the ice and sodas! Charlie - thanks for the gifts, we'll need to get together for the install... Good seeing everyone.

Hated to miss this big event, would have been cool as hell to be there, :yourock: Cale

As already stated, thanks Cale & Barb for being gracious hosts! Food was great, and I'll definitely need to catch the next one, to finally meet the infamous Woody.