Re-do on graphics

Guest badbobs95

I like them very much. it needs the dual center stripes to continue over the roof and down the back. my 2 cts. chad

I like the hood...but I think I would have left off the fender stripes. Chad may be right...or maybe a fade trhough the roof line with the Jake skull.

I like the hood...but I think I would have left off the fender stripes.

Chad may be right...or maybe a fade trhough the roof line with the Jake skull.

You can already see the Bob skull through the glass top.

I remember when I was 16.... I think it looks great except for all the stickers.... :howdy

Confucius say: "Growing old is mandatory growing up is optional, and man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day."

Confucius say: "Growing old is mandatory growing up is optional, and man with hole in pocket feel cocky all day."

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Guest badbobs95

I remember when I was 16....

I think it looks great except for all the stickers.... :howdy

So many interesting comments! Thanks TED, yours was the best. And Chris, I don't even remember when I was 16 :willy it was too freakin long ago. I just don't think bland is grand! Look at the graphics GM put on the Indy vettes and anniversary vettes. I still might do something with the top but NO YELLOW! I think they are all out of yellow! NEXT UP, a little more HP :3gears: , a vararam intake, larger throttle body, and maybe a performance cam. I have a feeling you could give me some pointers as to what to do with an LS1. I just have to wait a while :crazy

Guest badbobs95

hideous

Bob or the car?

WTF! I know I'm hideous but I think he means the car. :smilelol Do ya think all the people that have told me how great it looks are just trying to be nice? :LolLol::willy

Guest badbobs95

Wow...your signature picture(s) are ginormous. :clap

Not supposed to be. When I made the change, it looked normal. I'll work on it.

Thats two members with the Magnesium rims... I need to find a set for myself. I was curious what it would look like with GS Stripes on both sides... I kinda like it.

Guest badbobs95

hideous

Bob or the car?

Well, I haven't had the opportunity to meet Bob. :lol

Trust me, I'm hideous. I respect your opinion. I just like a little more pizazz than she was born with. :willy :willy :willy:willy:willy:willy:willy This is what I look like.