Pro Street Vette

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Its been about a year and a half sence my 80 Pro Street Vette was on the lift. I took a few pix.

Bromley's Corvettes

It does ok for a street car lol. Its a lot of fun to take people for a ride and scare the crap out of them lol. :3gears:

Guest badbobs95

It does ok for a street car lol. Its a lot of fun to take people for a ride and scare the crap out of them lol. :3gears:

Oh! I heard that. I do the same thing every chance I get. We met over at Maxs' a couple of times. I was doing the project Polo 91 buying a ton of stuff from good ol Max. He's da bomb :partydance: Gotta love that guy :willy

Bromley's Corvettes

Ya Max is cool hes burned out would love to sell his biz but with this economy good luck. Thanks P51 it has some miles on it and been sitting for awhile. I got a new bike and lost interest in it.

Eye Candy :) Just somethin about a mean Rat in a Vette built to take it :) -Frank

Bromley's Corvettes

It techs to 10.00 right now when I get rich it will be good for 7.50.

would love to see it out and about ..... #justsayin :thumbs

Bromley's Corvettes

I drive it around Chandler once and awhile and have had it at Pavilions. It sucks down cash like a stripper in Vegas with a Coke habbit so dont drive it a lot. I need some sponsers lol.

diamond plate floorboards right above the headers, do you cook lunch on them after a cruise??? :lol

I drive it around Chandler once and awhile and have had it at Pavilions. It sucks down cash like a stripper in Vegas with a Coke habbit so dont drive it a lot. I need some sponsers lol.

...but you can use the gas gauge for a fan! Looks like you've been tinkering on it a little since I last saw it. :bang

:clap

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL those are to keep my shoes from melting lol. They really dont get that hot with the headers coated and a air gap between them but they look cool so why not.

Bromley's Corvettes

It gets about 10mpg it idles at 45m.p.h so going 75 on freeway is just off idle lol. Its crazy to drive around I miss it makes me want to take it to Pavilions but not in this heat. When it cools down I will be out and about. :3gears: