Blazin M Ranch ?

Desertdawg

Sounds like it might be worth a trip up there. I'll bet Keith has info on it.

Com'on Keith fill us in! :cool or :U ?

It is right next to one of his parks, Dead Horse Ranch.

I was debating a couple different scenarios for April.

Tracy and I like to go to D.H.R. for a 3 day camping weekend. I was thinking of working with Keith to do a cook out at D.H.R. at one of the ramadas at the campground. We would do a burger / hot dog / sides cookout for the group, or we could go to a place like the Blazin M Ranch. Some of us did the Verde Valley Rail Road trip a few years back and had some fun despite the fact we froze our asses off. Anyone interested in doing the train trip and then the Blazin M in mid-April ?

Another thought, and we would have to look at this one for March / April and not during spring break is an overnight trip to Lake Havasu.

Why not spring break, you have something against seeing a bunch of nekkid biznoobies?????

LIke I said, we are going to go on Feb 25th, If no one else knows anything, at least I can report first hand about it...I was thinking maybe an ACE trip to the Blazin M after the heat hits...

Never been to the BM :huh: , even though I've been told by several it is a good experience. The owner actually gave me one of his dogs (Charlie).

My house is also available for anything you all want to do. However, I?m out from 4/15 until 4/24. I?d have to charge $6 a car to get into DHR if you want to do a BBQ there. I can get us a Ramada at the new ponds.

Also have cabins and yurts at Lyman Lake we can rent as an over night trip. You can get 6 in a cabin (cozzy).

Dwayne, don't sit in the front or middle section. I'd go hang out with you. But my in-laws are coming in on 2/19 to 3/1. We'll be out doing a whirl wind tour of AZ and Vegas.

don't sit in the front or middle section.

Thanks, but why????

Looks like I will be the guinea pig on this one, Jammye wants to go. I'll post a report on the place when we get back...

• 1 month later...

Well I can honestly say it was OK! Not great, just ok...

The shops are very small, and it only takes about 20 minutes to see it all. The dinner was ok, all you can eat, but definitely not worth 20 something a person.

The show was nice, some real old western songs, sung by some real old time crooners. Comedy was predictable, and worth a couple of laughs...

If we did go as a group, the show doesn't end until 8:30, which would put us really late getting back to Phoenix, let alone Gila Bend...

I think if you want a little diversion from the normal, this would be good. But as an ACE run, I wouldn't recommend it..