Prescott Corvette Car Show

vette4lyn

We are getting close to the price increase on Aug 24th. We now have 78 spots left and are receiving 4 - 6 a day. Lyn

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vette4lyn

• wickedfastvette

• Grape Ape

• C4orce2

Are we meeting up to drive there from Phoenix? I need someone else to get the speeding tickets.

oh yeah ,,, Dave ... do i need to swing buy the shop and pick up tee shirts ...??? #justsayin :partydance:

What T-Shirts? We have a few left from the Gila Bend BBQ run, but as for ACE shirts we were going to do those on demand. We started working on getting ACE stuff added to the shopping cart today. It should be ready to rock early next week.

I'll take a xxx one off your hands.

I'm working on setting up a vendor booth for LPM up there and will be bringing some LPM swag but we'll see how it goes.

Hey Hal (or anyone else who is interested) I still have some ACE t-shirts available. All are black with white lettering. I have one XL, four 2XL, and two 3XL. PM me or post up here if interested. I also have ACE business cards if anyone is interested.

I am driving up through Yarnell early Saturday morning.

Are we meeting up to drive there from Phoenix? I need someone else to get the speeding tickets.

Be forewarned, watch out for the LEO's. I'm sure they will be out looking at all of our pretty Corvettes... :willy ESPECIALLY if your are going up the hill through Yarnell...!

Lyn

Your wife will be in your car your not speeding...

and I will be right next to you with mine. Well maybe a little in front of you :-D:-D:-D

Your wife will be in your car your not speeding...

and I will be right next to you with mine. Well maybe a little in front of you :-D:-D:-D

oh ya, maybe they will fall asleep so we can go over 75mph.

We are now down to 52 registrations left... they are going fast and we will be sold out soon.:edward:

If anyone coming from the Valley wants to wash the bugs off of their Vettes, I have posted our completely "touchless" car wash on the Car Show webpage. On that page, you will find the code for $2 off the normal price for all Corvette Car Show participants. This code is good from Thurs 9/22 til Sunday 9/25.

Lyn

There will be at least a couple groups going up at various times. There will be a thread started as we get closer :thumbs

Well, as with anything, plans sometimes change. I don't think I will be able to make the Friday night dinner. Going to try really hard to but if I do make it, it won't be til later.

if we dont enter our cars will ther be places (safe) places to park our cars?

if we dont enter our cars will ther be places (safe) places to park our cars?

Safest place is on south Cortez just south of the square down from the post office. The parking garage is questionable... unless it is patrolled and I am not sure the city will be doing that. Besides you usually have to pay on weekends.

There will be lots of vettes parking on the side streets that are not in the show so that will be a show in itself. :edward:

Lyn

wickedfastvette

I use the Prescott parking garage quite often and have never had a problem, also according to their calendar there will be no charge on saturday but there will be on sunday for an Antique show but I'm sure that could change, when they do charge it is only $5.00.

I use the Prescott parking garage quite often and have never had a problem, also according to their calendar there will be no charge on saturday but there will be on sunday for an Antique show but I'm sure that could change, when they do charge it is only $5.00.

I also used it quite often... until I had someone try to rip off my license plate a few months ago. I also had a freind who had her car broken into... I no longer use the parking garage and it was so handy...

Lyn

I also used it quite often... until I had someone try to rip off my license plate a few months ago. I also had a freind who had her car broken into... I no longer use the parking garage and it was so handy...

Lyn

The safest place to park your vettes during the show is IN THE SHOW. Everyone should just register and participate, its a blast. The vast majority of the cars there are 95% stock so you don't need a highly modified car to show it. In fact the vast majority of the awards are given in the stock classes.

wickedfastvette

Lyn

The safest place to park your vettes during the show is IN THE SHOW. Everyone should just register and participate, its a blast. The vast majority of the cars there are 95% stock so you don't need a highly modified car to show it. In fact the vast majority of the awards are given in the stock classes.

That's where mine will be parked! :partydance:

I'm going to have to attend this little show one of these years, we'll be getting off the cruise and catching our flight back home on the 24th :banghead

oh yeah ,,, Dave ... do i need to swing buy the shop and pick up tee shirts ...??? #justsayin :partydance:

What T-Shirts? We have a few left from the Gila Bend BBQ run, but as for ACE shirts we were going to do those on demand. We started working on getting ACE stuff added to the shopping cart today. It should be ready to rock early next week.

I'm working on setting up a vendor booth for LPM up there and will be bringing some LPM swag but we'll see how it goes.

Hey Hal (or anyone else who is interested) I still have some ACE t-shirts available. All are black with white lettering. I have one XL, four 2XL, and two 3XL. PM me or post up here if interested. I also have ACE business cards if anyone is interested.

I am driving up through Yarnell early Saturday morning.

we'll be going up early Sat morning as well ... maybe we can hook up out west somewhere ..>???

Sure can! We'll have to pick a place and time when it gets closer. I'd like to get out of town pretty early to beat the traffic. I don't want to get stuck behind some goober in a pickup goin' through the twisties. . . :lol

nevermind

Every time we go to Prescott I park in the garage and have never had a problem. I'll take my chances of getting something ripped off vs getting door dings, etc parking on the street. I've also never had to pay any time I parked there.

Looks like I'll be working and can't attend. Duty calls...

Ha, he said "duty".

That sucks. I was hoping to see those cool looking lights you have now.