• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• old yeller

• Eddie44

• HOXXOH

Thank you so much everyone. We really appreciate this. Sean, after the 3rd we will put some clothes on her!!!! You guys are all awesome! Keep those votes coming until Sunday.

Link updated at the top. She is 192 today. Thanks everyone. Please try and vote through Sunday.

Voted yet again for this beautiful baby

I think some people are slacking off here. She was at #204 yesterday and only moved up to #192 today. Let's get with the program and get the cute future Vette driver back in the game. You won't get to see her naked again until she's 18. :edward: I added 5 more this morning. When Joyce gets home she can add 2 more.

I just voted from work and realized I can vote a third time using my blackberry. :partydance:

You are so awesome....we are getting close. A couple hundred more votes and we will be there! :ACE:

I don't know why but it just let me vote a second time from my work computer today.

just typed giddy goat and pressed vote...2nd vote for the day, same computer after clearing cookies!

It let me vote again too. Hmmmmm. This is great. :yourock:

I just voted for the fifth time (2 home, 2 work and 1 blackberry)

Make that the seventh time. It just let me vote again and immediately after that she moved to 191 and it let me vote again. I've updated the link.

Link is up and running. She stayed at 192. Please vote, vote, vote. Thanks and stay cool today. :ACE: