Up date on 65 Hot Rod Vette

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Have fun with your new 65 vette David its a real nice ride now :yesnod I kinda miss it already it was fun working on it and everyone that came into my shop loved it. Your only problem now is going to be keeping rear tires on it lol. :3gears: I have always done things on cars that everyone says cant be done so the intake and exhaust is no big deal for me . Its funny I dont let a silly thing like a cross member stop me from building a bad ace exhaust system. I have never been scared to try things on my own cars and then do it for customers.

That's one great looking 'vert. What is the color called? It looks a bit light for Daytona Blue, but really shows the car beautifully. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Dave

Bromley's Corvettes

Its Dodge Viper Blue and its real sweet in the sun very blue and has metal flake :yesnod

• 3 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

New Up date on the 65. New trailing arms and wheel bearings and e-brakes and s.s brake hoses.

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

Its coming back for a sweet Stefs alum oil pan all polished and custom built for the car. 7 qt and crank scraper and windage tray and billet rails and billet front and real lips. I will post photos when its installed. Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

New custom Stefs alum oil pan being polished. Its a 7qt with crank scraper and windage tray and trap door and baffels and billet front and rear lips for a super good seal. Its going to be all pretty for the Prescott show Posted Image Pix coming soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

LOL Chad I did not know you would get that excited about a shinny oil pan lol. I will share more pix of shinny parts Posted Image

That looks really cool. I see there's a reinforcement plate on the front. I hope he never has to use it.