Up date on 65 Hot Rod Vette

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Some pix of the rear end and custom tube cross member and rack and pinion and 1/1-8 sway bar. Next the headers and 3in X-pipe exhaust system. :yesnod

Very nice! If I hit the lotto (I'd have to play first) you can do that to the 66.

Phill's Vette

Looks nice Doug!! Eddie, stop in my Phx store and I'll buy you a lotto ticket......:yesnod

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks guys more pix coming as the build gets finished. :3gears:

Bromley's Corvettes

3in X-pipe with long tube headers.

Bromley's Corvettes

LOL thats part of the lift I dont put hitchs on vettes. I have taken a few off though lol.

anmracing2

Very nice! If I hit the lotto (I'd have to play first) you can do that to the 66.

Hey Eddie, Are you thinking of taking the sidepipes off???????

Bromley's Corvettes

Got it running and it sounds great:rockon2: Found a 14X3 air cleaner that fits even know everyone including Edelbrock says you cant run a performer rpm air gap intake with stock hood. Test drive on monday :yesnod

Bromley's Corvettes

Yes old school looks cool :rockon2: Hears a pic with the K&N Xtream top.

You cannot tell me that is not artwork .. just beautiful :) Thanks for sharin :) -Frank

You cannot tell me that is not artwork .. just beautiful :)

Thanks for sharin :)

-Frank

:werd:

Great look'n engine compartment. I really wanted to use the AirGap, but I was told by everyone that it wouldn't fit under my stock hood. I'm happy for you that it fits in your car. The intake is supposed to provide a bit more mid-range torque than the Performer. I also really like the exhaust and fact that you were able to get the 'x' closer to the engine. I couldn't get my 'h' pipe as close because of the stock crossmember. Yeah, 'old school' rocks... Dave

Just drove it home last night........scary fast compared to the old stock 327.

Doug does great work!

Dave, the happy '65 owner

Great look'n engine compartment. I really wanted to use the AirGap, but I was told by everyone that it wouldn't fit under my stock hood. I'm happy for you that it fits in your car. The intake is supposed to provide a bit more mid-range torque than the Performer. I also really like the exhaust and fact that you were able to get the 'x' closer to the engine. I couldn't get my 'h' pipe as close because of the stock crossmember.

Yeah, 'old school' rocks...

Dave

Fn Awesome...drool....envy...:rockon2: Old school has a certain taste and smell of awesomeness