100! When will it happen?

Eddie44

Welcome Alan! :howdy: Hope you can make it to the BBQ next weekend!

Congrats Phil! partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

I can't believe Mark didn't post up and be #100 :o

I'm disappointed buddy, you dumped the F-bird for a Vette and

missed the chance to become a legend!! :smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

I guess you were too distracted trying to build your car to 'Beat a Girl' :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Ken

I guess you were too distracted trying to 'Beat a Girl' :lol: :lol: :cheers:

Boy, don't want to take that one out of context! :eek:

My moneys on Tanya! I think she'd kick his azz!! :smilelol: :smilelol:

I can't believe Mark didn't post up and be #100  :o

I'm disappointed buddy, you dumped the F-bird for a Vette and

missed the chance to become a legend!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:

I guess you were too distracted trying to build your car to 'Beat a Girl'  :lol:lol:cheers:

Ken

Guest XLR8TNC5

:smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol: You all KILL me! Yeah, Mark has never really been on this website. I talk about it, but he is such a dork, he never knows which of the three websites I am talking about that I frequent.

I am trying to get him more involved though. But he is pissing me off with his lack of ability to wave to other vettes when he is driving his. I watched him drive by 2 other vettes the other night and never even lift a finger to wave. AND....I think he didn't get the memo that when you are driving a Vette, you have a permagrin!

You all might have to knock some sense into him. :P :D All talk, I agree.

As far as where to put your momey Eddie, "on the street, yes, I can outdrive him anyday, anytime, but when it comes to the track, he seriously kicks MY ass! Yeah, Mark ran the 12.6@111mph in my car, but my best was a 12.9@107mph, so he doesn't have THAT much room to talk. But still, he outdrove me in the 1/4 mile on the track and thats just a fact. (I'm willing to accept this, for now.) :cheers:

So, 100 members now huh? AWESOME! :thumbs:

T

I've never been on a forum where a nonmember had so much smack talked about him.  Don't you just feel the love.

Talking smack got Tony over here, my bet is we'll see Mark soon. :yesnod:

Guest afmiller

Glad to be #100. How lucky I am. How about some help on telling me where the pavilions is located so I can show up and how about some help on finding 104 octane gas.

Glad to be #100. How lucky I am. How about some help on telling me where the pavilions is located so I can show up and how about some help on finding 104 octane gas.

Pavillions is at 101 and Indian Bend (McDonalds). The only 104 I know of is the 76 station at 56th St. and Bell Rd or the Mobil station Cave Creek and Union Hills. Both stations are owned by the same guy I understand. Someone may know of 104 in the east valley, I'm just not aware of it.

The Pavilions are on Indian Bend Road in Scottsdale. Between Pima Road and the 101 Freeway.

mapimage1.gif

Don't think any of us will be there on the 19th though.

We will all be in Gila Bend !!

Click for more information about the 3rd Annual Gila Bend BBQ Cruise !!

Yeah, Mark has never really been on this website.

I've never been on a forum where a nonmember had so much smack talked about him. Don't you just feel the love.

3,503 lbs of trouble

Welcome Alan!  :howdy: Hope you can make it to the BBQ next weekend!

Congrats Phil!  partysmiley.gifpartysmiley.gif

Thanks Eddie, winning the contest was easy, now how to win the Powerball is another story. :smilelol: I guess I will have to first play so I can win.

See you on Saturday if you make the GB-BBQ.

Phil...

Almost forgot, :howdy: Alan