100! When will it happen?

Eddie44

I just happened to notice that this Forum currently has 92 members. My question is when do you think it will reach 100?

Let's have a little fun and do a poll on what date you think we will celebrate the 100th member? I have an ACE t-shirt for the winner (unfortunately only XL left). Closest to the date w/o going over is the winner! :cheers:

Remember this is just for fun! No cheating and signing up in fake names, etc.

Remember I investigate fraud for a living. :smilelol:

3,503 lbs of trouble

I think it's already happened. It says we have 92 registered members, but "flkmkr" is Member No.: 99. So whoever signed up after "flkmkr" is Member 100. I think that would make "DNA C6" #100.

What do I win? :lol:

Guest XLR8TNC5

I predict that 100 has already happened and we will be going for 101 today. lol.

I know, I need to post here more often. I just don't have as much time as I used to to post anymore on any forum. Sucks to get promoted and be given more work at the office so you dont have any idle time anymore and work at least 10 hours of Over Time every week now! And go to school and yada yada etc....

I know, there is no excuse. I should live and breathe Arizona Vette Net. heheheh

See ya'll later,

Ok -- here is how it works out.

There are 91 users registered as "members" and 1 "administrator" = 92.

There were a few users that were added for testing purposes (I think user 2 / 3 / and a few others) that have been since deleted. The count on the bottom of the main page shows how many registered users that are still registered.

If I could change the "member #" stuff, or even remove it, I would.

There you go! The "official" word. Now start posting the date you think we'll hit 100 :P

We'll cut off entries on Tues 1-25-05. Otherwise it would get easier as time went on :huh:

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think the 100 member number will happen on Groundhogs day. Feb 2, 2005. (Coincidentally, the same day my Vette was born in 1998.)

P.S. I see my sig gets a lot of attention. :rolleyes:

P.S. I see my sig gets a lot of attention.  :rolleyes:

If we saw it more often we might have picked up on it sooner. I don't think we've seen you more than once or twice since the 19th. Whose driving what? Don't tell me you got the 03! :huh:

Did Mark get rid of his TA?

Guest XLR8TNC5

OFFICIALLY HIJACKED

HEHEHE, yeppers we got a 2003 MSG CPE on the 19th of Jan. It is awesome!

It's Marks. He sold his NHRA Formula Firebird and got the Vette. I am keeping my 98! And yes, it is faster than the 2003. But probably not for long if Mark has his way. lol.

I know it feels like forever since we all hung out together.

Now, Mark and I get to argue about whose car gets the mods, whose car we will drive on the ACE events, and whose car is better looking. (All the black sheep know the answer to the last question.) lol.

We got a great deal on the 03 and it is in impeccable condition. Only 11,000 miles on it. Fully loaded! I swear we will never use half the shiott that is on the car. lol.

SORRY TO HAVE HIJACKED THE THREAD!!!

Good reason for a hijack! I read your sig. Congrats to Mark. Another Vette on the West side! I will pick 2/7/05 for our 100th.

:eek: We're losing ground! Counter says 91 now. Did someone get banned? Wasn't me! :D

:eek:  We're losing ground!  Counter says 91 now.  Did someone get banned? Wasn't me!  :D

:eek:  We're losing ground!  Counter says 91 now.  Did someone get banned? Wasn't me!  :D

Someone(s) must of dejoined. :huh::troll: :D

We'll cut off entries on Tues 1-25-05.

Since Bryan just reset the count, I think it's ok to ignore that cutoff....

I'll be the first to jump in here with a March date.

03/01/05

96 and counting! I think we've extended the deadline long enough. Sat night at midnight (forum time) will be the last chance to enter. Get em in now! When will the big 100 happen???

100 -- Febuary 12th. The person is "Afmiller"

Alan Miller, the owner of a Red 1990 from Goodyear.

Welcome abord Alan, and all the newest members of A.C.E.

:howdy: :howdy: :howdy:

And the winner of the count to 100 contest is EvilC5 himself, Phil Zuniga, with a prediction that was only 1 day off.

Congrats Phil!!