Corvette Cruises

Guest qballhd1

Make the arrangements, post up the date and time, and we'll make sure it gets on the calender. Thanks for stepping up! :thumbs

finallyavette

Make the arrangements, post up the date and time, and we'll make sure it gets on the calender. Thanks for stepping up! :thumbs

I'd be in for that, the 78' is legal but with that 4-speed no highway driving for me. :P

Final Effort

I'd be in for that, the 78' is legal but with that 4-speed no highway driving for me. :P

Why; what's the problem with the 4-speed and highway?

I've got a 88 with the 4+3, BUT the 3(overdrive) hasent worked in 5 yrs.

So 70-75 is max I'll do for any highway driving. I do plan on getting it fixed.

Depending on the date, I'm in. Always up for a short cruise and burgers!! :banannarainbow:

I will try an make it when I can .. prolly need the actual address to Google Earth it. -Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Don't they have one in a cool mall somewhere? I'm in this shiz all day long....I want to go to a damn sonic in Overguard!!!! F%$@ me runnin!!!!!! I'm frikkin pissed of damn it Whaaaaa!!! sob. Where's the emoticon that's having a damn temper tantrum when I need one!!!! sob.... :banghead

old yeller

I will try to make it tomorrow unless the monsoon makes another appearance.

Guest badbobs95

was unable to make it work

It's a great idea but most meets stop for the summer because of the heat. Let's put this back on starting when it cools off a little. There are two other meets in the east valley, one at KMart on Power and 60 and one at Sossomon and Baseline but both shut down in the summer. Hang in there, we'll be bitchin about the cold before you know it :willy:crazy