New / Old Seats for the C3

LastC3

I was thinking of changing my C3 seats to 84 Fiero but after seing this I think I will go with C5's thanks for sharing your Mod.

I had a guy with a 78 with Fiero seats in it. If your more then about 5.8 I would say dont use Fiero seats lol. They sat way high and he was over 6 foot his head was pressed into the tops. I am 6,2 it was very hard for me to get in and out and test drive. C-5 seats fit way better. I just put a set in a 80.

Thanks, you just saved me a pain in my neck, literally. I am 6’1” so my head would have been in tilt mode. :yourock:post-2109-015120400 1359470596.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LastC3

• F22trainer

• Desertdawg

• Bromley's Corvettes

I was thinking of changing my C3 seats to 84 Fiero but after seing this I think I will go with C5's thanks for sharing your Mod.

I had a guy with a 78 with Fiero seats in it. If your more then about 5.8 I would say dont use Fiero seats lol. They sat way high and he was over 6 foot his head was pressed into the tops. I am 6,2 it was very hard for me to get in and out and test drive. C-5 seats fit way better. I just put a set in a 80.

Thanks, you just saved me a pain in my neck, literally. I am 6’1” so my head would have been in tilt mode. :yourock:post-2109-015120400 1359470596.jpg

I have one of my C5 seats installed and it is maybe an inch lower than the stock C4 seats.