Dan Wilson's new mystery car....

Eddie44

I told Dan W that we'd give him a pass to drive his new ride too. This one will make it there and back w/o a AAA card and wrecker.

I told Dan W that we'd give him a pass to drive his new ride too. This one will make it there and back w/o a AAA card and wrecker.

I'm not going to let his secret out of the bag but thought my post might force him to "come out of the closet". :lol: :lol:

Yeah, Dan can drive his new ride, but if it's a Ferd, we are going to pick on him all day. :P

3,503 lbs of trouble
I'm not going to let his secret out of the bag but thought my post might force him to "come out of the closet".  :lol:lol:

All right, the picking on Dan can officially commence!

He will be driving a Ferd powered kitchen sink, nothing like washing your new car with steel wool... :smilelol:

I can still run in the 14's all day long in the '79.

So when are we going to go for an even dozen runs in one night???? Or better still, I'll race you to San Diego and back :thumbs:

And NO! you can't use a tow truck for any part of the race... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought all true stainless steel monsters were ford powered....Did someone do a motor change on this one????

I can still run in the 14's all day long in the '79.

So when are we going to go for an even dozen runs in one night???? Or better still, I'll race you to San Diego and back :thumbs:

And NO! you can't use a tow truck for any part of the race... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought all true stainless steel monsters were ford powered....Did someone do a motor change on this one????

You're thinking of the Bricklin!

bricklin.jpg

Sorry on my mistake about the ford parts.... :crazy:

And no I don't' need a carb to run, I am ready to go today if you are...What do you say, $1,000.00 first one back from San Diego :thumbs:

I would like to suggest we start out about midnight, that way all the highway patrolman are off duty out here, we can run flat out to Yuma, I think I'm good for about 100mph the whole way, but I may push it up to 125 for awhile... :burnout:

I would like to suggest we start out about midnight, that way all the highway patrolman are off duty out here, we can run flat out to Yuma, I think I'm good for about 100mph the whole way, but I may push it up to 125 for awhile... :burnout:

Yeah! My kinda Moderator! :eek:

:smilelol: :smilelol: :smilelol:

... And don't let your new found c0ckiness let you forget, I can still run in the 14's all day long in the '79. :eek:

I though you said you could run 14's all day long....???

I thought I would let you off easy with just a dozen runs. That should give you plenty of daylight to wrench on your "tow truck queen" between runs so that maybe you can get all 12 runs in.

I offered the long distance run in case you didn't want to embarrass yourself in front of a crowd when you break down "again"!!!

You can't blame Dwayne. He's been waiting since, well, forever for a sports car to come along that even his Vette can beat.

You started the challenge, I thought, "hell I can run my Corvette up and down Firebird all day & night, and still drive it home under it's own power...And never have to worry about memorizing the phone number to AAA. ( Hell, I don't even have AAA since my Crossfire is so damn reliable).

Miss Fire

flipa.gif

3,503 lbs of trouble
... And don't let your new found c0ckiness let you forget, I can still run in the 14's all day long in the '79. :eek:
I though you said you could run 14's all day long....???

You two really need to kiss and make up. And do it soon. I am afraid that the next step will be bashing of each personally.

Can we get a mod to lock this post please. It's not adding anything to the forum. :huh::P:troll: :howdy:

Can we get a mod to lock this post please.  It's not adding anything to the forum.  :huh:  :P  :troll:howdy:

Come on! I thought it would eventually come to this.....

sumo.jpg

Could be the entertainment at the BBQ :D

Guest XLR8TNC5

Hey Dan,

Mark has asked if he can get a ride in your Del to 88mph so he can go back and pickup a 69 Mustang W/428SCJ in it?

Thanks for your cooperation in advance. ;)