How did you hear about ACE and/or this Forum?

Eddie44

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

oldmxdog61u

Dave64 mentioned there was a friendly group here locally that did fun and practical stuff without some big load for dues and club politics. I had been lurking on the corvette.forum for awhile but once I got my 07 I jumped in here. Looking fwd to the damn run with my buddy dave. I also want to lead one on of my fav mc runs up to bagdad in the c-6 which would be a blast. Thanks dave!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to ACE Bruce, I hope you go forward with your plans for a cruise... :howdy

• 1 year later...

HI all was surfin the web had just trades my 91 cpe for this 04 LEMANS COMM.an was looking for info on it an found this site an liked it so had to join so far its great thanks all

HI all was surfin the web had just trades my 91 cpe for this 04 LEMANS COMM.an was looking for info on it an found this site an liked it so had to join so far its great thanks all

Welcome to :ACE:

Welcome to ACE. Check out the ACE events section, we have a lunch run to Casa Grand on the 14th.

oh wow thanks for all the good welcomes yes this is a good place an i am thinking of joining you on the casa grande food run sounds fun an good time to meet all thanks

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Really glad that nice guy came over to compliment me on my new car at the QT in Goodyear. It was really funny, as we were talking about ACE and our rides, a lady came over and complimented me on my new "Firebird." I couldn't leave that one alone and quickly corrected her that it was a 2016 Corvette. Maybe it was because I was dressed like Burt Reynolds in Smoky and the Bandit ;o)

11 hours ago, White Flash said:

Really glad that nice guy came over to compliment me on my new car at the QT in Goodyear. It was really funny, as we were talking about ACE and our rides, a lady came over and complimented me on my new "Firebird." I couldn't leave that one alone and quickly corrected her that it was a 2016 Corvette. Maybe it was because I was dressed like Burt Reynolds in Smoky and the Bandit ;o)

I had a guy come up to me at the BX at Luke on Monday and said "Nice Stingray". I had to correct him and tell him my car wasn't a Stingray. DumbA$$!

I had a group of teens tell me my Mustang was WAY COOL!

i pretended I didn't hear them. 

SLAMMER

WELCOME FROM GOODYEAR

i use the QT at Estrella parkway often. Was the nice guys car a blue C5? That would be Ben who lives close by. 

Look for me around town and don't forget to wave!

image.jpeg.3650c2b847602fad5ac584bebe09f

SLAMMER

Guest badbobs95
20 hours ago, Extender32 said:

I had a guy come up to me at the BX at Luke on Monday and said "Nice Stingray". I had to correct him and tell him my car wasn't a Stingray. DumbA$$!

I never really understood that whole "Stingray" thing. Why aren't they all Stingrays? I had a 75 Stingray and it couldn't get out of it's own way. I think I'll put Stingray decals on my car and see how many people I can PISS OFF! I love haters. :ack

1 minute ago, badbobs95 said:

I never really understood that whole "Stingray" thing. Why aren't they all Stingrays? I had a 75 Stingray and it couldn't get out of it's own way. I think I'll put Stingray decals on my car and see how many people I can PISS OFF! I love haters. :ack

You've been relatively decal free for a few years Bob, go for it! :thumbs 

Bob, they're not all Stingrays because GM needs a way to periodically generate excitement based on nothing but cool fender badging.  :lol

2 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

You've been relatively decal free for a few years Bob, go for it! :thumbs 

STOP!

image.jpeg

• 2 months later...