How did you hear about ACE and/or this Forum?

Eddie44

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was looking for Corvette related stuff in the Phoenix area on the internet. Found ACE and liked what I saw. Now ya'll are stuck with me. . . :chris

Employed at a New car Dealership and found an "ACE" business card on the dash of a Corvette trade in.

::::::Someone traded in a C6 for a CTS! :crazy ::::::::::

Maybe it was cuz the Vette was Red??? :U:smilelol

:galletos:

If I remember correctly.....I met another vet owner at Mama's Pizza who mentioned ACE, then I looked up ACE in southwest clubs/forums of the Corvette Forum. How can I get ACE Business Cards? Would not mind having some to hand out when meeting new faces at Corvette events.

• 2 months later...

You know, if you read this thread from the first page it's pretty interesting.... Newvbies are welcome to add to our story!!!

• 1 month later...

It looks like I'm the newbie here! I'm an AZ native living in Queen Creek now and I have been hearing about vette groups in the area. After surfing the web this was the only club that seemed somewhat put together so I'm looking to check it out! I dont believe I know anyone in the club so hopefully you all are a friendly group! Im a 37 yr old single man with a career in IT! Just looking to meet some kewl peeps with similar interests in the area! I look forward to meeting some members soon! I'll be checking the calendar and please feel free to hit my up by email!

• 1 month later...
Knightrider07

I saw a corvette at a chevron in Chandler today. Thought I'd asked the owner if he belonged to any clubs....His name is Phil and he gave me the web address.....

My story is boring, now I've had this 'Yellow' baby for 4 weeks, Ive noticed that most Vette drivers acknowledge other vetts :thumbs My previous vehicle was a Camry Hydid (Please Stop Yawning) and nobody cares about them. I was searching around google for enthusists sites and this one stuck out as being far more organized than any the others, so here I am... Steve

My story is boring, now I've had this 'Yellow' baby for 4 weeks, Ive noticed that most Vette drivers acknowledge other vetts :thumbs

My previous vehicle was a Camry Hydid (Please Stop Yawning) and nobody cares about them. I was searching around google for enthusists sites and this one stuck out as being far more organized than any the others, so here I am...

Steve

You found the right spot. :thumbs

:howdy

My story is boring, now I've had this 'Yellow' baby for 4 weeks, Ive noticed that most Vette drivers acknowledge other vetts :thumbs

My previous vehicle was a Camry Hydid (Please Stop Yawning) and nobody cares about them. I was searching around google for enthusists sites and this one stuck out as being far more organized than any the others, so here I am...

Steve

Welcome Steve! Look out though, this place is a little unsupervised at times. We're against rules and are a little "out of the box" at times. Hang around for a while and you'll learn to love us. Just speak up if you're feeling alienated and we'll be sure to poke fun at you too.

Steve

Welcome Steve! Look out though, this place is a little unsupervised at times. We're against rules and are a little "out of the box" at times. Hang around for a while and you'll learn to love us. Just speak up if you're feeling alienated and we'll be sure to poke fun at you too.

There is nothing wrong with a bid of Jabbing where its needed... I like to put myself in that position so I can a bit of rappor going, keeps us young

And to get back on track...eh-hem! Marco!.... the answer to the original question, "How did you hear about ACE and/or this Forum?" It's like this:....

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em...?! :banghead

I surrender! Take me to your leader...?! :surrender:

Marco made me do it...?! :devil

~Lisa

Co-Pilot de Marco

I was enjoying the hell out of my 95 C-4 It was my first. After about a year I started feeling my car was infierior to the newer vettes, Reading articals about how c-4s are the least desired cars etc. I had VETTE ENVY. So I Sold it and got an 04 C-5 feeling more secure in my standing among fellow owners I wanted to hang with fellow Corvette Enthusiasts. I googled that (Corvette Enthusiast) And got A.C.E. After going to a couple git togethers and a couple few events. I was meeting people who seemed like they just loved Corvettes, and Fun. I now have my Vette Envy under control. I am looking for another C-4 Cuz I just LOVE the way they hug you. And I am CURED of looking for another group to hang with. That ACE BALL Rally is just the EXACT thing I have been looking for. Thank you guys. for your labor of love :cheers

I was enjoying the hell out of my 95 C-4 It was my first. After about a year I started feeling my car was infierior to the newer vettes, Reading articals about how c-4s are the least desired cars etc. I had VETTE ENVY. So I Sold it and got an 04 C-5 feeling more secure in my standing among fellow owners I wanted to hang with fellow Corvette Enthusiasts. I googled that (Corvette Enthusiast) And got A.C.E. After going to a couple git togethers and a couple few events. I was meeting people who seemed like they just loved Corvettes, and Fun. I now have my Vette Envy under control. I am looking for another C-4 Cuz I just LOVE the way they hug you. And I am CURED of looking for another group to hang with. That ACE BALL Rally is just the EXACT thing I have been looking for.

Thank you guys. for your labor of love :cheers

It was good to meet you Tim!

• 1 month later...
Guest 40YRW8

Howdy, gang, I am obviously the REAL newby here since I just signed up today. By the way, thanks to PhillB for the nice welcome and MAN, do I ever admire all you guys keeping the later C-3's alive and well. I heard about ACE last fall on a joint Tucson/Phoenix run up Mt. Lemmon. I met a lot of nice people and I don't remember any of their names but one of them suggested that I look up ACE. You must by now have identified two of my most obvious faults. One, I have a genetic defect that does not allow me to remember people's names at a group function and that I am a SERIOUS procrastinator. I had a lot of fun on the Mt. Lemmon run even though we drove pretty darn fast. I thought we were really smoking until I checked the G-meter and my high was only .72. I must be getting old! Oh, and my third major flaw, as you will soon find out is that when I sit down at my computer and start writing, I have a really hard time finding a place to quit. My appoligies in advance for burdening you with a lot of my senseless drivel and useless information. See, I told you so! Gary

• 3 weeks later...

You know, if you read this thread from the first page it's pretty interesting....

Newvbies are welcome to add to our story!!!

Well it started out, I bought this car, guess it turned out to be a 84 Corvette. So I then needed to find some things out about it, and what I could do to jazz it up a little. Seems I was directed to the corvetteforum, there I stumbled across the southwest section. I luked for awhile...but by then I decided to sell the 84 (yes, I actually found a buyer, and willing to pay cash money) btw, he wrecked it a couple of weeks later. I guess I powered it up pretty good, lol. Well I then purchased a C5 corvette...and then I did join CF. and thought about meeting up with a group of local Phoenix corvette guys/gals. That's when I decided, as a group, we could make this ACE thing grow. There had to be more like us...We went from 10 people in this guys backyard, lived way the hell out west somewhere, eating a burger and guzzlin' some brewski's, to this thing that has really grown out of control... :ACE: btw, I eventually sold that red C5 to some Canucky guy...and was hoping to buy something else...in the meantime I'm stuck in corvette limbo, I guess I really like it here...Oh, my bad, I just re-read this, was for Newvbies...never mind :leaving

• 3 weeks later...

I found you folks thorough this great website, i think it's called Google. Best thing since sliced bread and canned beer! I figured I better get with the program and join up with some other Corvette lovers. This car is my dream car, ever since I could say the word, "Corvette". It's a 2004 with the 6 speed manual, only because I can't afford the '67 427. :rockon2: See ya on the highways and byways!

I found you folks thorough this great website, i think it's called Google. Best thing since sliced bread and canned beer! I figured I better get with the program and join up with some other Corvette lovers. This car is my dream car, ever since I could say the word, "Corvette". It's a 2004 with the 6 speed manual, only because I can't afford the '67 427. :rockon2:

See ya on the highways and byways!

I'd consider a name change................ :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Chad

Oh no, is there another Chad with a bad reputation on here? I assure you, I am not like other Chads... especially the ones in Florida.

Sorry, my mama gave it to me... it's the only thing she's given me that has lasted all my life. I thought my big wheel might last forever, but I drove it until the wheels fell off. I plan on doing the same with this ride. :3gears:

wickedfastvette

Oh no, is there another Chad with a bad reputation on here? I assure you, I am not like other Chads... especially the ones in Florida.

Sorry, my mama gave it to me... it's the only thing she's given me that has lasted all my life. I thought my big wheel might last forever, but I drove it until the wheels fell off. I plan on doing the same with this ride. :3gears:

yes there is! One of my best friends, but yeah, change your name!

Hey, if I have suffer with constantly being confused with Ed then he can live with the Cahd handle. Well, on second thought I guess I got off easy :lol