How did you hear about ACE and/or this Forum?

Eddie44

201 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All the best to you, and PLEASE keep your Vettes. My nephew has my last one and I still miss it after 4 years. But I live 8 miles out on a Jeep trail and could never have anything but a Jeep up here.

Jack Hammitt

SCOTTSDALE JACK ("Cactus Jack"? Tee hee, you old bastiches have no memory)

Not to get off topic but there's a vehicle unsold on ebay which could help bring Jack back into the fold. It's just right for the aspiring, older suburbanite yearning for ACE companionship. 8 miles of Jeep trail? Ha! Heather?

Posted Image

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• Bigfoot

• P51tj

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^

|

|

That's my pop. That's how I heard of ACE, and have been at a few Vette Saturdays, although not on purpose, just with purpose. I have his Vette now, bought it from my cousin...

I was going to see if anyone had recongized it, but I guess I didn't give it enough time. Or the club's gotten just so big.

Old Bastitches is right.

So, I guess that makes me a founder's daughter.

Heather, The Vette looked familiar, but I couldn't place it, plus I don't think I ever knew Jacks last name!!!

Anyway, it's kind of cool to have the founder's daughter and his ride back where it belongs... :thumbs

So when are you hosting the next garage day??? And have you installed the garage mounted urinal yet???

All the best to you, and PLEASE keep your Vettes. My nephew has my last one and I still miss it after 4 years. But I live 8 miles out on a Jeep trail and could never have anything but a Jeep up here.

Jack Hammitt

SCOTTSDALE JACK ("Cactus Jack"? Tee hee, you old bastiches have no memory)

Not to get off topic but there's a vehicle unsold on ebay which could help bring Jack back into the fold. It's just right for the aspiring, older suburbanite yearning for ACE companionship. 8 miles of Jeep trail? Ha! Heather?

Posted Image

That'd be perfect! Hah! I'm going to foward him the pic! He actually started a Jeep club that I belong to ("my other car is a Jeep") and ...well, it's growing just like ACE did. www.cazjeepers.org

^

|

|

That's my pop. That's how I heard of ACE, and have been at a few Vette Saturdays, although not on purpose, just with purpose. I have his Vette now, bought it from my cousin...

I was going to see if anyone had recongized it, but I guess I didn't give it enough time. Or the club's gotten just so big.

Old Bastitches is right.

So, I guess that makes me a founder's daughter.

Heather, The Vette looked familiar, but I couldn't place it, plus I don't think I ever knew Jacks last name!!!

Anyway, it's kind of cool to have the founder's daughter and his ride back where it belongs... :thumbs

So when are you hosting the next garage day??? And have you installed the garage mounted urinal yet???

If only I had a garage! If you think his last garage was "Trick" you should see his NEW Garage, in Breezy Pine, for his new organization, Central AZ Jeepers www.cazjeepers.org!

It's twice the size and height and really awesome! The urinal is the most genius idea I ever saw - only my father would think of something so clever...he had a shower in there too - so you wouldn't track car gunk through the house!

• 1 month later...
Guest azmusclecar

It's odd how it came around to me. Gary attened a car show in Prescott and met a guy that I knew. I communicated with my friend in Prescott weekly and when it came time for me to get some tech help, my friend in Prescott gave me Gary's name and voila.........next thing I know I'm a member of ACES. I joined ACES and a week later I have to go to Pennsylvania and miss out on all the fun but I'll be back.

Yep, Gary's the man when it comes to recruiting!!! :thumbs When you get back I'm sure we'll have a lunch or cruise soon after so you can come out and meet everyone!

I heard about A.C.E. Through a friend 92ZR1Wannabe I will post a pic of my Vette soon Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I got to thinking this afternoon (as I was putting a business card on a great looking MY C5) that we have grown by leaps and bounds in the last few months. Somehow the word is getting out about this Forum. I wondered how you all heard about it? Just a suggestion that maybe we make this a sticky so we can learn how newbies heard about us.

I first heard about the AZ Vette Enthusiasts on the CF. I took my first cruise in May 03 just days after buying my Vette. The cruise was up over Mingus Mtn to Jerome, Cottonwood, Sedona and on to Flagstaff and then back down I-17 to Phx.

This was all before the Forum was even considered.

Okay, what's your story?

Met an ACE member in Safeway parking lot Goodyear AZ who informed me about ACE

Cesar

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

It was all a mistake, Big Poppa told a mutual friend about this run to Mt Lemon. Yeah now I know better some one should have warned me.LOL JK Great to be here. It looks like a lot of people who love the true American Super Car.

I heard about ACE through another member on Corvette forum

Always good to hear where our publicity is coming from.

Keep an eye on the events section. We're trying to put together a cruise and it looks like we're going Prescott to Jerome to Sedona.

Most likely will be the middle of June.

wickedfastvette

I heard about ACE through another member on Corvette forum

Always good to hear where our publicity is coming from.

Keep an eye on the events section. We're trying to put together a cruise and it looks like we're going Prescott to Jerome to Sedona.

Most likely will be the middle of June.

I will be there!!

• 4 weeks later...

Some friggin old lady in a black '98 told me about it.

now that is good! gotta luv that!!

Heard about the Forum awhile back from a fellow Corvette buddy, should've checked it sooner --

could've been meeting up with some of you fellas in my '04 coupe. Maybe in the future. Looks like a great site/ forum.

wickedfastvette

Some friggin old lady in a black '98 told me about it.

now that is good! gotta luv that!!

Heard about the Forum awhile back from a fellow Corvette buddy, should've checked it sooner --

could've been meeting up with some of you fellas in my '04 coupe. Maybe in the future. Looks like a great site/ forum.

Hey there, we're not all fellas. :rolleyes

Guest msmith

I heard about ACE from Don and Pat Smith a couple of Corvette nuts out of Casa Grande. My wife Sandy and myself were at a local Corvette show and we met Don and Pat. Through out the day we discussed various world events including ACE. Don told me that if I didn't belong that I should at least look into it and that is what we did. We are just finding our way around but in time we should be just as comfortable with the lay of the land as the rest of you. Looking forward to many Vette discussions and to be able to meet several of you Vette fans.

Congrat on your first post, and welcome to ACE!

We had a welcome thread for you here back in Feb. Click here!!!!

Hope to meet you soon on a cruise!!! :howdy

• 2 months later...

surfing the net I found ACE, it had a lot of action on it, you guys interact alot plus the conversations were interesting. A few weeks later I ran into EUDLOSE, he got us kicked out of a bar, figured there was a future here so here I am. :yeah:

• 1 month later...

Surfing for Corvette stuff and got to www.vettetop100.com and ACE was the top one on page one! That said something, they think you're great and/or your luck is great.

Hello everyone! I heard about this forum while in Tombstone for the Corvettes and Ghost Riders event that was held there last week. Met some wonderful people including jstrutt who told me about this forum. I look forward to reading, learning, and contributing.

Surfing for Corvette stuff and got to www.vettetop100.com and ACE was the top one on page one! That said something, they think you're great and/or your luck is great.

Thats cool! We actually get a decent amount of hits from that site. Tim, John Strutt is our country wide recruiter for ACE, but I hate to say he barely earns his pay :lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I heard about it through the Corvette Forum.

First event was a the first Poker Run- Sept 03 that went to Rosevelt Lake a few years back. That was my Artic White Vette in the picture below.

Posted Image

Link to Pictures

Phil... :devil

hi every one