F-ACE-book?

MOTV8

Desertdawg

Anyone go on facebook and see the pictures of teh monster trucks today?

I just looked all over F-ACEbook and didn't see any pictures ????

Your funny, but it really does suck when pictures and videos of something like the ACE AutoX end up there and the rest of us don't get to see them...

I guess the new logo gets to stay for now, I was going to change it then I saw your post. :toetap

well that and since I'm still at work right now and didn't get the govt. mandated rest in a 24 hour period, I'm going home in a couple hours and sleep all day.

Anyone have suggestions for teh new banner?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• jstrutt

I guess I should make a photo bucket account so that I can put pictures up on here. :photo: and you could always just tell everyone :picsstfu:

I guess I should make a photo bucket account so that I can put pictures up on here. :photo: and you could always just tell everyone :picsstfu:

Which brings up a question.... what happened to the pic post capabilities here? Why all of a sudden do we have to use Photobucket? I can post directly to Facebook.

Desertdawg

and you could always just tell everyone :picsstfu:

Which brings up a question.... what happened to the pic post capabilities here? Why all of a sudden do we have to use Photobucket? I can post directly to Facebook.

Donna, I thought I had said something, for the last 6 months... :lol

I just uploaded this picture, it still works as long as you follow the guidlines.

(p.s. I know it says max file size 2MB, and only accepts about 1MB size pics. Don't know how to fix that)

Pic that I used to post w/o a problem are now too big. I have to post thumbnail size in order for it to work.

Desertdawg

This picture is 1 meg or 1077KB, how much bigger do you need???

Desertdawg

Now compare that to Shifters sig you did.

243210KB or 24.3 megs.

Posted Image

I don't know but every pic I try to post lately says it's too big. I use Photobucket but it was much easier before.

wickedfastvette

I don't know but every pic I try to post lately says it's too big. I use Photobucket but it was much easier before.

:agree

Desertdawg

Email me a picture or two that you can't get to work, when I wake up later I'll see what's going on... Also look right next to the upload button and tell me what it says...I.e. used 35 MB of you 40 MB upload quota... Plus like I showed above, shifters pic is almost thumbnail size but the file size is huge, there's a big difference in the two.

I tried 355 kb thru 1.75 mb pics with no joy today, 7mb used outta 68.38. I can usally post up anything less than 1 mb.

Big Poppa

I made that comment about the trucks to break yer balls... I didn't take any pics at the trucks event or I would have put them here too. But, Eddie does have a good point that it is a pain posting pics here in comparison to other places. The 1mb limit means I have to photo edit the pics before posting here, or upload them to photobucket and do the copy paste thing. A lot of times I'll try to upload a pic hoping it will work, but it's not important enough to me to jump through the hoops when it fails. I just move on and ACE gets no pics. The spftware seems to be able to auto size avatars, why can't it auto size regular pics instead of just giving you the finger and freezing up? I think that fact alone is why there's more pics being posted on facebook... I take a picture with my phone, I can make just a couple clicks, and it's there. To get that same picture here takes too much effort most of the time.

I found my picture posting problem..... Used 68.35MB of your 68.36MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 12.69K) I had reached the max capacity. I have gone in and deleted everything prior to 2010 and it dropped my useable capacity in about half.

I made that comment about the trucks to break yer balls... I didn't take any pics at the trucks event or I would have put them here too.

But, Eddie does have a good point that it is a pain posting pics here in comparison to other places. The 1mb limit means I have to photo edit the pics before posting here, or upload them to photobucket and do the copy paste thing. A lot of times I'll try to upload a pic hoping it will work, but it's not important enough to me to jump through the hoops when it fails. I just move on and ACE gets no pics.

The spftware seems to be able to auto size avatars, why can't it auto size regular pics instead of just giving you the finger and freezing up? I think that fact alone is why there's more pics being posted on facebook... I take a picture with my phone, I can make just a couple clicks, and it's there. To get that same picture here takes too much effort most of the time.

What "Big & Ghey" said is 100% true and we need to fix that if we want to see more pictures. Who has all that time to spend dealing with all that, we're livin in a 160 mph world with no tollerence for anything that slows us down. :rockon2:

Desertdawg

I built a new banner tonight and did so much reading on uploads and gallery's that my eyeballs hurt now, I'm working on it!!!

wickedfastvette
I'm gonna be mean here and say I like the old one better.

Did you have to yell too? Dawg's feelings were hurt!

wickedfastvette

I WASN'T YELLING! THIS IS YELLING! HAVE TO MAKE IT BOLD SO HE CAN SEE IT, HE IS OLD. WELL HE LOOKS LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND SANTA CLAUS IS OLD.

Not a huge fan of the font, but then I don't want Dwayne's job so he can do whateverthehell looks good to him

I WASN'T YELLING! THIS IS YELLING! HAVE TO MAKE IT BOLD SO HE CAN SEE IT, HE IS OLD. WELL HE LOOKS LIKE SANTA CLAUS AND SANTA CLAUS IS OLD.

Does it kill you that you two are the same age grandmaw? :smilelol

Desertdawg

Is Cherye a grandma ????? :eek Hell now I feel young cause I haven't gotten that label yet :lol

Is Cherye a grandma ????? :eek

Hell now I feel young cause I haven't gotten that label yet :lol

You would have known if you were on facebook

your the same age as her, me and just about everyone here....old