Not available to the public - F22 Pic's

F22trainer

F22trainer

...I should maybe update that remark - they weren't available when I got them in 2002. Anyway, ENJOY

post-6-1148000208.jpg

It makes one wonder why other countries still still try to poke us with a stick when we have these things patrolling the skies...

:flag:flag:flag

Guest Sidewinder

Looks cool, dogfights good, but is what we call in the aircraft maint world as a "piece of sh!t".

Desertdawg

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Mark!!! :D

I think I can take it from a dead dig....

:burnout

My money's on the gazillion dollar jet. Empirical evidence here: Video

:burnout

Desertdawg

Me thinks the guy in the jet cheated, I bet he has a sneaky pete naws system hidden in there somewhere.... :toetap

Guest Sidewinder

Glenn, I think you would pull ahead till about the first 250 feet, then it's all over but the jet wash. Hey, that guy is on the same bike as I have sept his is blue.

Guest XLR8TNC5

That was a cool lil vid. What was up with the Motocyclops guy? HE seemed perturbed.

Tanya

F22trainer
That was a cool lil vid. What was up with the Motocyclops guy? HE seemed perturbed.

Tanya

couldn't figure that out either Tanya...

I'm with Mark & Eddie on this one as well. But it would sure be fun no matter what the out come.

I believe that jet is a Jaguar (Parnavia) and it's designed to get up quik and operate from soft field...that might explain the awesome acceleration he gets.

Neat video...it is a British built Jaguar, and they are used on soft field TO/Landings by the RAF and other countries, hence the more power.

I don't know about those guys, but I wouldn't want to be behind a jet at that speed no matter how far over on the runway they were...on a bike no less. Of course, this is from a guy talking from an F-111 experience background and 40K of thrust in burner. :thumbs

I can tell you a story about what happens to a truck on the flightline when you pull directly behind a jet that is running in just over idle (jetblast). I wasn't driving, :cone but I was a passenger. :eek Damn its windy and HOT in here!! :angry

F22trainer

Maybe that's what the guy on the bike was upset about - losing speed because of the jetwash blowing him backwards!

Neat video...it is a British built Jaguar, and they are used on soft field TO/Landings by the RAF and other countries, hence the more power.

I don't know about those guys, but I wouldn't want to be behind a jet at that speed no matter how far over on the runway they were...on a bike no less. Of course, this is from a guy talking from an F-111 experience background and 40K of thrust in burner.  :thumbs

I can tell you a story about what happens to a truck on the flightline when you pull directly behind a jet that is running in just over idle (jetblast). I wasn't driving,  :cone but I was a passenger. :eek Damn its windy and HOT in here!!  :angry

speaking of F111's wish I had some shots of "the Zippo" maneuver - anyone?

Guest Sidewinder
Gorgeous pix. :flag

Has the Luke Days show come & gone for this year?

Not yet.

I havn't seen that pic in years. The 111 dumping fuel and lighting it up. The F-15 can do that too.

Gorgeous pix.  :flag

Not yet.

I havn't seen that pic in years. The 111 dumping fuel and lighting it up. The F-15 can do that too.

My '57 Chevy was known to do that, too! :willy

Luke days will not happen this year but the :angel Blue Angels :angel will be at Goodyear in October....cool something different!!! :flag:thumbs:flag

Guest Sidewinder

Luke days will not happen this year but the Blue Angels will be at Goodyear in October....cool something different!!! :flag:thumbs:flag

really?

Luke days will not happen this year but the Blue Angels will be at Goodyear in October....cool something different!!! :flag:thumbs:flag

really?

Yep October 21-22 to be exact, Johnnie and her Crew are part of the support Team from Luke!