New Stuff for the Vette

CZYDMND

Alright ordered new floor mats with C5 logo Black to replace the tan floor mats that are in it now...

also my brake disc (baer EradiSpeed) are in @ AZ power & sound....need to get them installed....next

Mike hook me up on those......

Nice, now all I need is ?????? Alot :lol

Well Thanks to mike @ AZ Power & Sound My new Disc and pads are on and they look sweet.....It's funny how much the new disc makes the car have a little bling bling on it....

Thanks MIKE you rock,,,,,,,,,,,,

P.S.

And it was all for free........B-Day Money (floor mats)

Sold my Brother's BMW for him long story....Gave me a very nice profit..(Brakes)

Nice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here are some pics...Sorry she dirty right now but wanted to show the new look...if anyone wants to see.....

post-3-1148173207.jpg

Guest XLR8TNC5

Looks very nice. I have been thinking about getting floormats and cargo mat for mine, but Im up in the air about it right now. My whole interior carpet (Gray) needs replaced and I know I can get a kit for a few bucks more that would replace all the carpeting. SIGH... What to do?

Tanya

Thanks all.....Tanya I got black Because my tan was almost black on driverside....and the cargo mat was sun faded none of them match....it was only 199.00 Midamerica cat...same in ecklers......

They fit nice they are bigger than the stock ones.....And look really cool....I like the black it makes the car look neat with tan carpet and black mats.... :cool

I like the black it makes the car look neat with tan carpet and black mats.... :

Like a Black and Tan brew!!! Damn that just made me thirsty!!! :drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

I think you are right Brian, the two tone does look great in your ride. And I get compliments all the time on my Black and gray two tone interior (I have the blakc suede seats.) So, Maybe I should look at doing black mats as well. You may just have stumbled onto something there.

Again, looks great and Im rethining my original decision now. lol...

Lata all,

Tanya

You got to make them look pretty so far right now it's about a look then it will be speed next....

Thanks...... :burnout

Exactly. :cool Looks great!

My old tan mats may have to go....the more black, the better! :D

I want those set covers but color swap on set.....

I want those set covers but color swap on set.....

Thanks to Eddie, I went with leatherseats.com, I'm totally happy & saved major ca$h over the VE's. :thumbs

Guest intmd8r

I also have the tan interior and have done the black mats/cargo mat, etc.

Honestly, it's a bit funky right now - it needs either a swap to black interior or black/tan seats.

I was thinking these would tie it all together:

frontpage3.jpg

Yea I want to get new seat covers also but damn they are not cheap....;)

Yea I want to get new seat covers also but damn they are not cheap....;)

I'm telling you, check out leatherseats.com. I didn't opt for all the emblem stuff because I feel there's enough emblems or 'corvette' everywhere I look on the car, so mine were less than $700. But, I figure those seats Angela posted would run maybe a grand at leatherseats.com, maybe ask Eddie or search his posts, his are more decked out than mine.

Here's my original before/after post:

Before/After Seats & Top

I love re-tooting my own horn! :smilelol

:burnout

Mine were just over $750 and with new drivers side foam came to just over $900 shipped.

Just in case you haven't seen enough of them! :)

DSC00737.jpg