Finally, an experianced C3 shop

Badapple

I have picked up several great points through the Forums. Now it's my turn to share. Just had some work done on my 1976 Corvette at Bromleys in Chandler. bromleys_vettes@yahoo.com Doug and his dad did an outstanding job from start to finish. A few highlites: Tru-dual exhaust / headers / intake / carb / aluminum radiator Hard to believe the car I droped off was the car I picked up. I hope this helps someone looking for a great shop Jerry

Gee, all these mad props for Bromely...is he signing up under different names just to boost business? :lol J/K Doug :thumbs He is certainly known for his exuast work.

Guest badbobs95

I love C3s, they feel like you went back in time when driving :yesnod and I know about "way back when" Excellent choices on mods :clap

Bromley's Corvettes

Thanks Jerry you have a real clean 76 have fun with it :3gears:

• 2 months later...

After buildin that monster C-3 of his, Doug prolly knows every bolt of a C3 :) If I could actually get into and out of one, I would have had a '69 Roadster .. .. I just don't bend and snap as well as I useda tho so I tried on a C5 for size. -grin- There's just somethin magic about a rat motor C-3 :) (or C-2 .. or C-1 .. heck I'd love to stuff an old school L-88 in my C5, ROFL) -Frank