• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• wickedfastvette

• Marco

• Bigfoot

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Ok, that was funny and F you Greg... Edit......F u too Dwayne

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Ok, that was funny and F you Greg...

Edit......F u too Dwayne

You had to edit to add my F u ?

I feel like an after thought..... you don't luv me no more.

Guest LOUDMIKE

All i have to say is bring your car to the shop for some work and we can have some fun April fools jokes!!!

Guest badbobs95

Happy April Fool's Day!

While this was meant as nothing more than a light hearted joke, I'm actually touched by what MOST of you had to say.

They're going to have to bury me in a Corvette. I'm not giving it up now! :)

YOU are a MEAN, MEAN, MEAN person. :dupe I felt so bad for you I didn't know what to say without making you feel worse :deadhorse But :clap you did an excellent job with this whole deal. :clap We'll get cha back :twitch

Happy April Fool's Day!

While this was meant as nothing more than a light hearted joke, I'm actually touched by what MOST of you had to say.

They're going to have to bury me in a Corvette. I'm not giving it up now! :)

YOU are a MEAN, MEAN, MEAN person. :dupe I felt so bad for you I didn't know what to say without making you feel worse :deadhorse But :clap you did an excellent job with this whole deal. :clap We'll get cha back :twitch

Yeah, apparently I'm dead to one person over the joke. My pretend bad fortune was a little too believeable. :)

Da baby ain't here yet. My money is still on you selling the car shortly after we have a new Yoder in the club.

Very nice man. I threw my Z up for sale on another local forum for an absolute steal. Everyone was so shocked at the good deal they didn't realize it was April fools day. Glad to see you're not selling it regardless :)