ACE Autocross 2011

Desertdawg

Paypal sent in for Jack and Francy Garchow

Jack, please check the address you sent the funds too, I didn't recieve it !

List updated.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

Yeah, I got it, your number 13.

Paid

[list=]

13. Bad gas EFX

:lol

fourseventeen

You got money dawg! I just sent in payment for my slot. Jay

we need more people for this!!! I am a VIRGIN at autocross and I can't think of a better way to learn about it then to spend some time with some ACEHOLES, get some tips, have some fun, and drive my car in a safe, non competitive environment!! Don't be afraid... sign up!!!!!!!! And Sign up NOW... Don't be the douchebag that waits till the last minute forcing Dawg to wonder if his act of kindness in renting the track was a bad idea and a loss of his hard earned $$$!!

Guest Mikey

My friend/neighbor, Chuck Hanson, just signed up for this autocross event. He registered with ACE a couple of years ago (when he still had a Corvette) but forgot his profile name on the forum. He will be driving either his Porsche Carrera 4S or his Mustang GT.

Guest badbobs95

That's GREAT! I always wanted to beat a Porsche. But chances are, I'll still want to beat a Porsche when it's all over. :bang:clap:clap:clap I'm sooooo funny :lol

Most of us doing it are beginners, we just go out and have fun!

Hey, I ain't no beginner. :toetap I've done this once already. :lol

fourseventeen

Oh good So we have an expert showing up. Guess Sean can shows us all hows it done. Looking forward to picking up some pointers. :thumbs

Oh good So we have an expert showing up. Guess Sean can shows us all hows it done. Looking forward to picking up some pointers. :thumbs

I'm sure you'll need plenty. :lol

fourseventeen

I do thats for sure. thats why im so glad we have a pro like you going :smilelol

List updated! Mikey, tell your friend to get signed up. Jack, still nothing. PM sent!

Paypal sent in for Jack and Francy Garchow

Jack, please check the address you sent the funds too, I didn't recieve it !

List updated.

Fixed it. new keyboard and I fatfingered a key. Thanks for the heads up. payment re-sent :facepalm:

fourseventeen

Dawg...I sent in payment thursday night/friday morn, did you not get it? Shows it went through on my end. Please advise. Also my buddy should be sending in money today via pay pal as well. His name is Harley.

Guest Mikey

List updated!

Mikey, tell your friend to get signed up.

Jack, still nothing. PM sent!

His Signature Name on the ACE Forum is: chuckh75

Jack, Got it :thumbs Jay, Got it :thumbs Mikey, I see he logged in yesterday so I'll be watching for his payment! List on page one updated!

Maybe it's time for the post of shame.

Here's a list of those that said yes when I asked if they wanted to do this again, and haven't signed up ... YET!

Link!!!

Victor - FNBADAZ06

Michael - F22trainer

Donna - Chameleon

Miranda - Saturate15

Terry - Moonshadow

Andrew - anmracing2

Melissa - anmracing

Kevin - Sunstroked

Steve - StevieG

BDharley07 (maybe)

Chad - ChadC (maybe)

Vic - a66bbvet (maybe)

Marco & Lisa (maybe)

I need 43 paid to break even, right now there are 18....

I haven't actually paid Firebird yet, so canceling this event may become a reality, there's no refund once I have paid them!

So if you know any of these people, please contact them now or this will get canceled, maybe as soon as Friday!...

wickedfastvette

Come on you guys! If you committed to this please pay up, we don't want this cancelled, you will have a blast!!

I haz a sad. :( Hey Dawg, how about sending out an Auto X news letter so people see it in their email. Some may not be logging on enough to see that it's set up ready to go and needing to be paid for. Just a thought.

Bad me, I may or may not be able to attend but since I committed previously I'm putting my money where my mouth is..........

SO...........

I have caved into your hardball, collection agency tactics!!!!!! :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol Hopefully I can make it, everybody step up!

I haz a sad. :(

Hey Dawg, how about sending out an Auto X news letter so people see it in their email. Some may not be logging on enough to see that it's set up ready to go and needing to be paid for. Just a thought.

Sean makes a good point

fourseventeen

LOL Jim! Ouch you only have 18 and need 43...holy smokes thats gonna be tough to do, especially in a week. BUT if you need to cancel I am sure we will all understand. No one wants to be stuck with being out of pocket for something.

FYI.. Project92 RS my husband, I'm paid up, but his car won't be ready for this, hence the truck with BBQ. Sorry for any confusion or any other misleading comments. :(

Understood Valerie, list updated. Jay, got your friends paypal. Jim, your on the list, hope you can make it or expect a refund! Thanks Sean, email sent!