• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

Just signed up...although not sure I can go; have to see if my friend really cares if I skip his wedding. I met one of you guys at LPM a month or so ago. I was getting the C6 track prep'ed. I remember 'dawg' was in the forum name. Anyway...Get those vettes on track! 1st post 1st auto cross 1st vette :)

List updated in the first post! We are still short, I was going to shoot for 36 paid to continue on with the autoX. 43 is break even and my $70 would pay off the bill. Get busy hounding anyone you think is on the fence about running.. (sorry for the bad analogy Chad)

List updated in the first post!

We are still short, I was going to shoot for 36 paid to continue on with the autoX. 43 is break even and my $70 would pay off the bill.

Get busy hounding anyone you think is on the fence about running.. (sorry for the bad analogy Chad)

Two more guys should be signing up today. Do they need to join ACE or can they just paypal? they aren't corvette owners. Posted Image

wickedfastvette

We are still short, I was going to shoot for 36 paid to continue on with the autoX. 43 is break even and my $70 would pay off the bill.

Get busy hounding anyone you think is on the fence about running.. (sorry for the bad analogy Chad)

Two more guys should be signing up today. Do they need to join ACE or can they just paypal? they aren't corvette owners. Posted Image

Good Job! No they do not have to join ACE, talk about a new member stepping up to the plate!

Good Job! No they do not have to join ACE, talk about a new member stepping up to the plate!

:agree and :thankyou:

Not all of us own a Corvette...

Not all of us own a Corvette...

yeah!

Someday you'll realize there's no substitute...:lol

LOL.... true it's on the bucket list, just not a priority. Now back on topic.... Sign up and pay up... I want this to happen :)

Maybe it's time for the post of shame.

Here's a list of those that said yes when I asked if they wanted to do this again, and haven't signed up ... YET!

Link!!!

Victor - FNBADAZ06

Michael - F22trainer

Donna - Chameleon

Miranda - Saturate15

Terry - Moonshadow

Andrew - anmracing2

Melissa - anmracing

Kevin - Sunstroked

Steve - StevieG

BDharley07 (maybe)

Chad - ChadC (maybe)

Vic - a66bbvet (maybe)

Marco & Lisa (maybe)

I need 43 paid to break even, right now there are 18....

I haven't actually paid Firebird yet, so canceling this event may become a reality, there's no refund once I have paid them!

So if you know any of these people, please contact them now or this will get canceled, maybe as soon as Friday!...

This has taught me to never commit to anything two months in advance.

$$ sent.

95% chance I will not attend.

I'm a no as of now. Although not the main reason, 8 am is way too early for an auto-x.

Don't worry to much, I don't think we're going to get another 7 to 10 participants in the next day and a half. Plus like Jim, if you don't show up your getting a refund. I've been calling around for something cheaper but so far no luck, I really can't see charging more because I don't think it should cost $100 per person for fun, and we are still short of the 30 needed at that price. Maybe we can do this in the fall...

wickedfastvette

I'll be really bummed if we have to cancel this! And 8 to early for an AutoX???? I live 2 hours away and it's not a problem for me, hopefully we will get some last minute people to show up in the next 2 days.

Don't worry to much, I don't think we're going to get another 7 to 10 participants in the next day and a half. Plus like Jim, if you don't show up your getting a refund.

I've been calling around for something cheaper but so far no luck, I really can't see charging more because I don't think it should cost $100 per person for fun, and we are still short of the 30 needed at that price.

Maybe we can do this in the fall...

Speedworld?

fourseventeen

There is a big empty parking lot down the street =D Or heck maybe Ted can get us the use of their training facilities skid pad over off Glendale east of Dysart. That place is fun! Whatcha say Ted? :rockon2:

8am isn't early, plus you can show up a little later if you need to. Just let me know in advance. Speedworld doesn't have a skidpad. AMP is still not open. Any parking lot is going to require us to be insured... 27 paid $1890.00 received plus 1 in the mail 1 will pay at the event 1 will pay if it's not canceled 24 hours togo

fourseventeen

Cutting it close here! We need 10+ still in 24 hours? Looks like I will be $70.00 richer come tomorrow :facepalm:

8am isn't early, plus you can show up a little later if you need to. Just let me know in advance.

Speedworld doesn't have a skidpad.

AMP is still not open.

Any parking lot is going to require us to be insured...

27 paid $1890.00 received

plus

1 in the mail

1 will pay at the event

1 will pay if it's not canceled

24 hours togo

Well (not to be negative) but not looking like this will happen; maybe we can start some "pass the hat" at the monthly lunches if people are so inclined. If we get some funds saved up between now and the fall it'll be easier to make up the difference if we don't have enough people to keep this economical for everyone. Maybe 6 months notice will be better and everyone can get their schedules coordinated more in advance

Sorry for not staying up with this topic this week....been off the grid. I'm in and will pay this morning if we think this is still going to get off the ground....or maybe we take Jim's suggestion. I'll keep track of this thread this a.m. to see where this is headed.

Dwayne, Could we just push the date out further, give us a few more weeks to gather the interest?