• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

michael .... i think it gate 4 ... just beyond where we went in for parking at the suite .... (( i think ))

fourseventeen

still not looking like I will be making it as of right now and if I do by some very slim chance it will be just to stop by for an hour or 2 just to watch. Sure some of you know...been dealing with some issues here at home so that takes priority even though its looking like a lost cause.

sorry to hear that Jay ... hang in and let us know if we can assist is some way .... hope to see you at least for a minute on Saturday ....

still not looking like I will be making it as of right now and if I do by some very slim chance it will be just to stop by for an hour or 2 just to watch. Sure some of you know...been dealing with some issues here at home so that takes priority even though its looking like a lost cause.

Hang in there man, chin up!

Guest Mikey

maybe I missed it, but what gate/entrance are we using?

It'll be Gate 3 which is the same entrance used for the Bondurant driving school.

Let's not forget to mention "Ride-alongs". It's a real learning experience (not to mention a thrill) to ride along with a better driver and see how he negotiates the course. Don't hesitate to ask for a "ride-along.

Okay Mikey, I'm asking. . . :burnout This will be my first autocross as a driver.

I'm so excited I'm already wearing my helmet. :lol

Oh - I thought it was just that your head was shaped that way. . . :bolt:

Ok, lets see how everyone is doing tonight: Loose items in glove and storage compartments removed.....check Battery hold down tight.....check Center caps on wheels removed......check Air up tires......check Check lugnut torque.....check Helmet.....check Chairs for down time.....check Water in cooler......check Sunscreen.........check Easy-Up for shade (who wants to be my friend?)......check Grin already on my face.......CHECK! :devil

wickedfastvette

Check, check, check,check,check I'm already your friend so I get shade woooo hoooo...................................Is it time to leave yet??????

I'm not putting any "extra" air pressure in mine this time. Everyone recommended going to 40, so I did. Never got any roll over onto the sidewalls. Dropped pressure at track and still good.

Leslie is getting into the act as well. :lol

Posted Image

I'm not putting any "extra" air pressure in mine this time. Everyone recommended going to 40, so I did. Never got any roll over onto the sidewalls. Dropped pressure at track and still good.

Yeah Sean, I just bumped mine up to 36 this time; see how it goes once we're driving

Any ladies out there mind sharing/lending/have an extra helmet? Leslie wants to go now. I know it's late, but anyone???

Don't hesitate to ask for a "ride-along.

Okay Mikey, I'm asking. . . :burnout This will be my first autocross as a driver.

Wha... You didn't get the ride of your life last year in my passenger seat ??? :eek

wickedfastvette

Any ladies out there mind sharing/lending/have an extra helmet? Leslie wants to go now. I know it's late, but anyone???

Im bringing an extra one for Jayla you guys can use.

Sweet! Can't wait for tomorrow. Got some new tires put on up front Thurs and today I installed a trans cooler to keep the temps down with the stall... he he. Time to lay it down! And btw.. if I can find my extra helmet(s) I'll grab them for ride-alongs.

Thanks for the offers guys/gals...we have one. Got in touch with Jay417 and he ponied up one. :thumbs Thanks a ton dude. :thankyou: May still need to borrow/rotate as he may show up and run a few times. Did we ever find out if this was a long pants event or are shorts ok?

Did we ever find out if this was a long pants event or are shorts ok?

Was wondering about that myself... I'm wearing shorts and bringing long pants to change into just in case.

Add one more. No worky for me tomorrow so I'll be there. Roger

SHORTS are ok...

You must wear closed toe shoes, no flip flops or sandals.

Add one more. No worky for me tomorrow so I'll be there.

Roger

Added Mr, Egor (Roger) :lol