ACE Autocross 2011

Desertdawg

Camaros at the vette autox not at the camaro auto x. AZFBA members Tom.. 1st gen Dave fellows, Dale68z, 2nd gen Valorie... 3rd gen Ryan, Casey hummm who else? 4 gen It's gonna be good!! We are also signed up for the scca solo west track on Sunday.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

How does cone marks come off Clear bra? Is tape recommended over the clear bra?

I'm pretty sure the clear bra will protect your paint, but you can put on some tape just to be sure. Or miss all the cones!

The cones are the small versions, and they are usually pretty soft, in the past any marks on the bare paint I had just buffed right off.

I'm pretty sure the clear bra will protect your paint, but you can put on some tape just to be sure. Or miss all the cones!

The cones are the small versions, and they are usually pretty soft, in the past any marks on the bare paint I had just buffed right off.

I'm planning on devouring cones...to go with Dave's smokey BBQ goodness.

oh, hold on...this is an auto-x and not a drift competition ????? :eek:

d@mnit !!!!

I'm in, Ive been told to keep the car away from them darn fences I'll make the paypal payment this evening.

Dawg, I have to work that day but I might stop by to watch a few laps before heading back out to the Freeway. Don't everybody scatter when I pull in.

Dawg, I have to work that day but I might stop by to watch a few laps before heading back out to the Freeway. Don't everybody scatter when I pull in.

I say you chase someone around the cones with the "company" car :thumbs

Hell, seeing as its my first time - I'm going "Bareback"

PS Dawg, Yo Got Money!

No, Desertdawg, I'm not really interested in Comp AutoX, just wasn't sure how/what you guys do for FunX. Oh, I'll be bringing the extra $30 I promised, but I'll be bringing some extra cash, and want to donate if you haven't hit the mark. This sounds like it's gonna be a blast, and it takes all of us to make it work... Looking forward to meeting you guys Saturday and dodging (killing) some cones!

I say you chase someone around the cones with the "company" car :thumbs

Ah, well now I think I know what 'Old Yeller' does for a living! That would be an AWESOME Video! A copy of the Dash Cam would be even cooler!

Just don't be going "Brokeback" :smilelol

Might be a good photo op time.........

Awesome Joe, I'm in on the photo op

And added one more! :thumbs Looks like Dave is along the lake, so lunch for those wanting some BBQ will be in for a little walk unless we figure out something else... Probably about 1/2 mile there and 1/2 back... post-3-022262100 1302860593_thumb.jpg

And added one more! :thumbs

Looks like Dave is along the lake, so lunch for those wanting some BBQ will be in for a little walk unless we figure out something else...

Probably about 1/2 mile there and 1/2 back...

post-3-022262100 1302860593_thumb.jpg

Looking at the Camaro5 Fest site, it may cost $20 to get a pass to get to that end; Anyone bringing a Grill? I can bring burgers/buns/dogs

Just don't be going "Brokeback" :smilelol

:thankyou: I'll keep that in mind...

And added one more! :thumbs

Looks like Dave is along the lake, so lunch for those wanting some BBQ will be in for a little walk unless we figure out something else...

Probably about 1/2 mile there and 1/2 back...

post-3-022262100 1302860593_thumb.jpg

Looking at the Camaro5 Fest site, it may cost $20 to get a pass to get to that end; Anyone bringing a Grill? I can bring burgers/buns/dogs

Yes, your poor f-body cousins are bringing a grill.

Camaros at the vette autox not at the camaro auto x. AZFBA members

Tom "Fluffy".. 1st gen

Dave fellows, Dale68z, 2nd gen

Valerie... 3rd gen

Ryan, Casey hummm who else? 4 gen

It's gonna be good!!

We are also signed up for the scca solo west track on Sunday.

Negative... apparently Fluffy found out about a job fair in San Diego, we can't expect him to work Autozone forever...

I'd do the SCCA solo thing on sunday, but I've got a horse show that takes precedence....

Still gonna be good...

wickedfastvette

Camaros at the vette autox not at the camaro auto x. AZFBA members

Tom "Fluffy".. 1st gen

Dave fellows, Dale68z, 2nd gen

Valerie... 3rd gen

Ryan, Casey hummm who else? 4 gen

It's gonna be good!!

We are also signed up for the scca solo west track on Sunday.

Negative... apparently Fluffy found out about a job fair in San Diego, we can't expect him to work Autozone forever...

I'd do the SCCA solo thing on sunday, but I've got a horse show that takes precedence....

Still gonna be good...

Fluffy??? Cool looks like Im not the only one around here into 2 types of horse power!