Think I'm going to do something to piss off the wife...

Bigfoot

And yes when it comes to AR's I would consider myself an expert in these rifles. I not only own a bunch, I have built literally over 100 of them and at one point I was even the director of operations for a firearms company.

Ok Homer Simpson, is there a job you haven't had at your ripe old age? :smilelol

I heard he was an astronaut, too.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• fourseventeen

• P51tj

• Drewstein

I agree! If anything, AK's will shoot anything you feed it, and do it reliably, even if it just came out of a mud/sand/water bath! Ask me how I know! While you're clearing the jam in your AR, I just emptied a 30 rd. mag! :lol

Happy shooting! I hope it's good to you!

How about you take care of your weapon and you won't need to shoot muddy ammo?

While you're shooting that AK you'll be bleeding from being shot by the more accurate AR.

I agree! If anything, AK's will shoot anything you feed it, and do it reliably, even if it just came out of a mud/sand/water bath! Ask me how I know! While you're clearing the jam in your AR, I just emptied a 30 rd. mag! :lol

While you're shooting that AK you'll be bleeding from being shot by the more accurate AR.

Touché! To each, their own... And when revolution comes, We'll alternate shooting and reloading! I'll get the close ones, while you snipe at a distance, deal?!

Touché! To each, their own... And when revolution comes, We'll alternate shooting and reloading! I'll get the close ones, while you snipe at a distance, deal?!

Deal, I'm in on that one. :lol

Whenever I play shooter games on the xBox, I always try to play sniper. :lol I'm too big a target up close anyway. :smilelol I want them dead before they get close. :hunter

fourseventeen

BTW....I hate AK's lol. I would take an AR over an AK any day of the week. Just my opinion of coarse.

But since you have some Wolf, you will need an AK to get rid of that stuff. :lol

Clearing a jam in my AR lol....cant say that has ever happened to ANY of my AR pistols or rifles in the 20k plus rounds I have shot through AR's including full auto. Plus I can bet my AR pistol with 7" barrel is more accurate then the standard off the shelf AK.

Deal.

90% or more jams in ARs are magazine related. I have a couple GI mags that sometimes require the use of my forward assist where my P-mags and HK steel mags feed all the time every time. I have 2 AR15s and the mags mess with both equally.

Getting close. The guy bumped up the deliver date to tomorrow. :thumbs Went to the gunshow today and picked up some rounds and a case too. Just about all set. :lol

Congrats Sean, you gonna change that stock out so you will feel back in the force??? :smilelol Stacie ok? :edward:

Yeah, Stacie's ok. :lol

Here's a pic of disassembly for a good lube job. Didn't need any cleaning. :lol It's amazing, last time I handled/disassembled one of these was in 1993 before heading to Korea. All came back no sweat. She cycles really nice and smooth now that she's "greased up." :edward: Funky dealing with an all composite lower though. Don't really see the need to lube plastic parts. :lol

Posted Image

Wow, mild mannered man goes ape shiz on the firearms Posted Image , sweet set up, we'll have to join you on the next shoot-out. Posted Image

fourseventeen

whats with the knife in the photo? Is that there in case someone breaks in while your cleaning your NEW rifle?

:smilelol I was in the bedroom and didn't feel like going to the garage to get something to pull the pin to remove the firing pin.

Hey, Lee used a different kind of gun. :toetap If I remember right, some 7mm gun he learned while in the Marine's. :lol

Korea in '93? Spent a lot of time close to the 38th in '85 ~'86. Nice rifle, glad to hear it sounds like you're going to be able to keep it. :lol

fourseventeen

Ya I use manlickers from time to rime.

dogs and peanut butter dont count Chris