((CANCELED )) Oak Creek Winery and Lunch

GRANDDAD

I know it will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm going to pass on the car show I was planning on attending on the 9th and go on the cruise to the Oak Creek Winery instead. So count myself and my wife in for the trip. Hopefully my old C4 will be able to keep up! See you all Saturday morning. :banannarainbow:

well '''' we're hoping the have the C3 ready to this run ..... so we'll have to Cee who can keep up with whom .... eh Larry .<<<?>??

Maybe they should give you and I a head start. On the otherhand, the weather forecast I saw last night is for rain and a high of 67 that day. That might slow the C6s down since they may tend to melt in the rain at anything over 75 mph!

I know it will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm going to pass on the car show I was planning on attending on the 9th and go on the cruise to the Oak Creek Winery instead. So count myself and my wife in for the trip. Hopefully my old C4 will be able to keep up! See you all Saturday morning. :banannarainbow:

well '''' we're hoping the have the C3 ready to this run ..... so we'll have to Cee who can keep up with whom .... eh Larry .<<<?>??

Maybe they should give you and I a head start. On the otherhand, the weather forecast I saw last night is for rain and a high of 67 that day. That might slow the C6s down since they may tend to melt in the rain at anything over 75 mph!

Mine runs very well in the rain & I still have my traction control. :lol

Traction control is one thing I no longer have, and wish I did. When we put in the LS3 Hot Cam, we did not try to save that function. Makes it interesting going around corners!

anything over 75 mph!

Yeah, I slowed down to 75 once so the C4's could keep up. No picture proof and I don't want to ever go that slow again.

anything over 75 mph!

Yeah, I slowed down to 75 once so the C4's could keep up. No picture proof and I don't want to ever go that slow again.

Not that I don't just LOVE C6s, but I was at a car show about a month ago and I was in a class that included all corvettes. There were only 5 vettes in the class, including 2 C4s and 3 C6s. One of the C6s was a Z06 (dime a dozen) and another one was a ZR1. The event was judged by very knowledgable judges, not people's choice. The Z06 and I tied for first, the ZR1 got nothing, and to make it a perfect day, my old C4 had to jump start the Z06 so he could get home!!

Just saying!!:willy

Which cost more, your C4 or the ZR1 ???

Both the ZR1 and the Z06 cost more than my old C4, but not by much! I should be able to get my money back on my car in 40 to 50 years, if I'm lucky.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program...... who's going to the Winery?

Well.... Kami doesn't drink and I am a mere shadow of the Otis Campbel I was back at MSU BUT.... I just saw on the Winery web site that they have Chocolate... SO Kami and I are in. She would kill me if we passed up a destination with Chocolate!

Well.... Kami doesn't drink and I am a mere shadow of the Otis Campbel I was back at MSU BUT.... I just saw on the Winery web site that they have Chocolate... SO Kami and I are in. She would kill me if we passed up a destination with Chocolate!

Shhhh! Don't tell my Wife there's chocolate there! We're not drinkers either but we're going for the drive and lunch.

Traction control is one thing I no longer have, and wish I did. When we put in the LS3 Hot Cam, we did not try to save that function. Makes it interesting going around corners!

yeah .... my traction control works really well on wet roads .... just about the time i get into the gravel ....:funnypost:

Shhhh! Don't tell my Wife there's chocolate there! We're not drinkers either but we're going for the drive and lunch.

really ????? :yourock:

I think we will have to cancel on this cruise, looks like I'm now stuck on call.. :ken:

Sorry guys but Kami and I are going to have to drop out of this one.

yeah ... looks like it could get ugly ......... more info tomorrow i'm sure ..... :cfdeadagain

Norse Pagan

It says it's going to be in the 40s in Sedona on Sat. There shouldn't be snow if it's that warm. And a little rain never hurt anybody.

wickedfastvette

It says it's going to be in the 40s in Sedona on Sat. There shouldn't be snow if it's that warm. And a little rain never hurt anybody.

I live in Prescott and snow forecast for there.

Joyce heard 40 degrees and got instant chilled. She's under a blanket 'cause someone said snow. It woulda taken days to thaw her out. Kinda glad now, that Dianne said no.

yeah .... its pushed down into SoCal ... so looks like we're toast for Saturday .... :cfdeadagain:banghead