((CANCELED )) Oak Creek Winery and Lunch

GRANDDAD

SORRY, TRIP CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.

Please join us on a trip to Oak Creek Winery and lunch at the Grasshopper Grill in Cornville on April 9th. We have been to the winery and had a great time and thought we would share it with ACE. At the winery, you can get four samples of their wine for $5.00. They also have a couples package with 8 tastes and a cheese plate for $20.00. After our wine tasting, we then go to the Grasshopper Grill down the street. They have an extensive menu and you can view at www.grashoppergrill.com.

Let us know if you would like to join us so we can make reservations and determine the final details (times, meeting places, etc.)

Jay

Meeting Place

We will meet at McDonalds at 3140 West Carefree Highway, east of I-17 one block on North side of street. We will depart McDonalds about 10 AM and go North on I-17. I will get maps and directions ready from there.

Ace Attendees

Norse Pagan and GF

BGSLVR+BLONDIE

Ed and Kim

Tom and Joyce (90%)

Dave and Nancy Dillner

Larry (C4for2) +1

Sam (C54SRD) +1

Last C3 +1

Charlie (BLK N BLU) +1

John and Kami

Possible Attendees

Jim (CMSH)

Mike (AZZ061)

Marco and Lisa

WickedFastVette

Awesome...in x 2, don't even think I have to ask the boss...good idea! Just in case I'll ask... She said WOOHOO? we're in X 2

Been there, like it. A little too far out for me to totally commit but put me down 80/20

Awesome...in x 2, don't even think I have to ask the boss...good idea!

Just in case I'll ask...

She said WOOHOO?

we're in X 2

I forgot, but April 9th is Perry High School Prom and my son and his girl friend are going. Which means we have to be home before 5 PM to do the picture thing and stuff and things. I assume lunch will be around noon? And if we head back by 2:30, we might be ok. Right now, I'm going to have to say we're 50/50 on this one for the moment. :banghead

Pencil us in, I'll confirm when we figure out our calendar!

Just in case I'll ask...

She said WOOHOO?

we're in X 2

I forgot, but April 9th is Perry High School Prom and my son and his girl friend are going. Which means we have to be home before 5 PM to do the picture thing and stuff and things. I assume lunch will be around noon? And if we head back by 2:30, we might be ok. Right now, I'm going to have to say we're 50/50 on this one for the moment. :banghead

Pretty sure the winery opens up at 11, so depending when Jay was planning to start everything I would think you'd be fine on time

Norse Pagan

The GF and I will go. We'll either be coming from Maricopa or Scottsdale if anyone wants to meet up somewhere on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Ed and Kim are in! :partydance:

Ed and Kim

That was awesome!!!!!! I think if we can get Ed and Kim to have a drink, we might see this dance live and in person. :banannarainbow:

Posted Image

Just in case I'll ask...

She said WOOHOO?

we're in X 2

no prom....but going to have to be on stand by.

For those of you who may be considering not going, you don't have to sample the wine. It will be a nice drive up to the winery. Hope you can join us for the drive and lunch. :thumbs:yesnod

I know it will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm going to pass on the car show I was planning on attending on the 9th and go on the cruise to the Oak Creek Winery instead. So count myself and my wife in for the trip. Hopefully my old C4 will be able to keep up! See you all Saturday morning. :banannarainbow:

I know it will come as a surprise to many of you, but I'm going to pass on the car show I was planning on attending on the 9th and go on the cruise to the Oak Creek Winery instead. So count myself and my wife in for the trip. Hopefully my old C4 will be able to keep up! See you all Saturday morning. :banannarainbow:

well '''' we're hoping the have the C3 ready to this run ..... so we'll have to Cee who can keep up with whom .... eh Larry .<<<?>??