Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Phill's Vette

YELLER! :leaving

:facepalm::cool

Actually Yeller wrapped around a Corvette is the only yeller I like on a car - especially a C3.

This store is at 32nd Street & Thomas.

Saw a blue tan vert C6, McQueen and Warner with plate... HRQUEEN. Ok, who are you? Pics to follow.

Saw this while I was driving my brother's Concorde. I'm letting him borrow my vette for his prom.

Hope it comes back in one piece :hang:

Posted Image

Burgandy vert on base. I acutally know the guy. Used to work for him then with him during my time at Luke. He retired about 2 years before me. Can't get him to sign up for the forum even though I've mentioned it several times. :banghead He's a helluva nice guy. Also saw a white C6 in the base Commissary parking lot with GS stripes, but didn't take the time to see if it was a real GS or not.

I'm letting him borrow my vette for his prom.

You're letting a teenager on prom night borrow your vette????????? I hate to say this but, ARE YOU STUPID??? :lol

You're letting a teenager on prom night borrow your vette????????? I hate to say this but, ARE YOU STUPID??? :lol

Hes a good kid, and I know that if I had an older brother, I would have much appreciated the gesture.

Hes a good kid, and I know that if I had an older brother, I would have much appreciated the gesture.

I see plenty of good kids every day (along with bad oness), but when they get with their buds or their girls they start making BAD decisions. Giving one a vette on prom night is a recipe for disaster. I like to lessen temptation.

Let him take it for a spin some time...ok, but not on a night like this. :2cents

Burgandy vert on base. I acutally know the guy. Used to work for him then with him during my time at Luke. He retired about 2 years before me. Can't get him to sign up for the forum even though I've mentioned it several times. :banghead He's a helluva nice guy.

Also saw a white C6 in the base Commissary parking lot with GS stripes, but didn't take the time to see if it was a real GS or not.

Was that Chief Lafacarde(sp)? and that white one is no GS, Sun Country car and he had the stripes on before the C6 GS were out and about.

Saw this while I was driving my brother's Concorde. I'm letting him borrow my vette for his prom.

Hope it comes back in one piece :hang:

Prom night in a Vette, he'll get some leg tonight for sure, tell us how he does...Van Halen!

You're a brave but good Big Brother! :thumbs

Burgandy vert on base. I acutally know the guy. Used to work for him then with him during my time at Luke. He retired about 2 years before me. Can't get him to sign up for the forum even though I've mentioned it several times. :banghead He's a helluva nice guy.

Also saw a white C6 in the base Commissary parking lot with GS stripes, but didn't take the time to see if it was a real GS or not.

Was that Chief Lafacarde(sp)? and that white one is no GS, Sun Country car and he had the stripes on before the C6 GS were out and about.

No, I actually know him very well (Laforcarde if memory serves). He used to be my boss. :lol He has a black '95 (I think it's a '95) with yellow...yeller graphics. Last time I saw his car his wife was driving it. :lol She didn't wave either. :lol

The burgandy belongs to a guy named Steve Austin (yeah yeah, 6 million dollar man :lol ) He works as a civilian at Load Barn.

I had a hunch it wasn't a real GS. :lol

I see plenty of good kids every day (along with bad oness), but when they get with their buds or their girls they start making BAD decisions. Giving one a vette on prom night is a recipe for disaster. I like to lessen temptation.

Let him take it for a spin some time...ok, but not on a night like this. :2cents

I'm not going to argue with you and I totally agree. Because the car is completely stock and fully insured, I am not too worried about it. I think it would be a different story if I had aftermarket rims, intake, supercharger, etc..

I know my brother's friends and girlfriend as well, who are all good kids. He has driven the car before and knows his limits. I trust he will abide by the rules that I laid down before handing him the keys, but you are right, there is always temptation. If he breaks the rules, he knows there will be consequences.

I have 4 younger brothers and he is the only one I would trust with any of my vehicles.

:burnout2

Was stationed @ Nellis with Lafordcardie (whatever), a fast burner he is!!!

He's been retired a while now and works on base as civilian QA for the contract side of the house. And yes, fast burner.

Finally, a vette that comes to the rescue of the Z06 and saves its honor, revenge is sweet. :P

Posted Image

Finally, a vette that comes to the rescue of the Z06 and saves its honor, revenge is sweet. :P

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

In an attempt to win back our honor, some of the Z06 clan went hunting for CTS-V's to rape, piledge, and decimate their numbers over the weekend.

Sad to say, I think we scared them away...must have been the war paint :smilelol

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

In an attempt to win back our honor, some of the Z06 clan went hunting for CTS-V's to rape, piledge, and decimate their numbers over the weekend.

Sad to say, I think we scared them away...must have been the war paint :smilelol

:smilelol Now that's funny Vic...Good hunting and on defending the honor of Z06s everywhere. :thumbs

Posted Image

Sweet !!!!

:smilelol Now that's funny Vic...Good hunting and on defending the honor of Z06s everywhere. :thumbs

Went over 650+ miles this past weekend...no CTS-V's to be found. Lucky for them :yeah:

Might have better luck fishin' for them down in Tucson :P