Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

saw an orangy c6 on my way back to work this afternoon at tempe town park ... waved ... and got one back ... then heard him leave the lite through second gear ..... sounded way cool ........... :thumbs:burnout

3 encounters on southbound 101, west side. I was northbound. black C5, red C6, pewter vert w/top down. Had my targa off, stucking my arm up high, but nothin! White C4 at Costco. plate AJS8006 I only stopped for dog food and gas, but then they had a 6 pack of chevron fuel injector cleaner with Techron with coupon for $11. Score! I think the Tahoe could use it all! :)

Now my wife is calling me on her way home to say she saw a black C6 on the 101.

So what your saying is you tell her all about what were doing on the forum..... :toetap

Either get her an ACE account, or keep her away from the rest of our spouses!!!

Phill's Vette

I seen three Crossfires last night in Chandler.... :rockon2:

Actually I was at Jim's house with Tom and we did some balance adjustments on the new motor I mean new manifold....feels like a new motor! This Renegade manifold has woke up my 149K mile CFI!!

Thanks Tom and Jim! :thumbs

:3gears:

Posted Image

Drove the LT-1 to work today. Saw a black '80's C3 on Tatum near Greenway. I waved but he didn't wave back..... Then I saw a red C4 on 101 just west of Squaw Peak Parkway. I waved but he was too busy dodging traffic..... Looks like it's perfect weather too bring out the antiques......... Andrew

Saw a red C5 sitting in front of me earlier today in Tempe, had some nice glossy black covers on his tail lights. I saw him looking at me in his rearview, soon after that, he stuck his arm out the window and gave me the "wave" Cool guy!

I saw a coyote today. Not the kind walking northbound with 15 people behind him but the four legged one running across the road almost getting hit.

Pace Car parked in the lot at Rose Mofford Sports Complex

2 C-4's cruising around south Chandler. One maroon, the other two-tone silver. :ok:

Silver C6 vert with the top down @ southbound on 7th ave at Van Buren.. we chatted at the stoplight. Nice guy! I had a pic, but my stupid phone didn't save it.

Just got done looking two ZR-1's at Thorobred Chevrolet. A red one and a black one.:ED: I said I was just looking. :unsure Lot's of Grand Sports in the showroom. :cool

Phill's Vette

I passed a shiny milk tanker truck today and seen myself.... to bad I wasn't in the Vette, 'cause I would have looked cool! :cool

I see this one occasionally.. Owned by a family friend in Glendale. Wish it were mine. :ED:

Posted Image

Pulled right up beside a red C-4 in south Chandler. Dood had his windows down and he stared straight ahead. Couldn't get a wave or a one finger salute. He must not have been a YELLER lover. :blink

Just saw a new vette in the hood..going to have to pull up in front of his house intro myself...maybe in the mustang!!!!

Holy crap, I must have been hallucinating... Today, around 1230, sitting at Home Depot light on Bell, just east of Grand Ave, not only do I get a big unprovoked wave from a guy in a red C5 pulled up alond side me, but he even rolls the window down and asks if I'd been raped by any CTS-V's? Nah...couldn't have happened. Well, the wave, the window roll down, the chat.....did. :facepalm:

Phill's Vette

At my Phx store today - tried talking to the guy, but didn't seem interested in other people with Vettes :huh

Guess sum peoples don't share my enthusiasm.... :bowtie

It's an 80 btw...

Posted Image

Guest 1FASTC4

At my Phx store today - tried talking to the guy, but didn't seem interested in other people with Vettes :huh

Guess sum peoples don't share my enthusiasm.... :bowtie

It's an 80 btw...

Posted Image

Too bad, looks nice. Where's your store?