Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Steven ... that was Jackie and I pulling in to C & V as you were leaving .... your C4 sounds awesome man ...... :thumbs

Guest 1FASTC4

Steven ... that was Jackie and I pulling in to C & V as you were leaving .... your C4 sounds awesome man ...... :thumbs

Thank, Hal!

Nice car, sir.

We wanted to stop and say hello as you guys got out of your car but I was on limited time. I didn't mean to appear rude. My wife's sister was baby sitting and had a drop dead departure time from my house.

Did you pick anything up while you were at CnV? I fear most good stuff was gone by the time I got there. I did pick up a new belt for mine and an upper console to use as a template for custom gauge installation. I didn't consider it a wasted trip though, it was a great day for a drive and I saw some stellar looking rides.

Dark colored C6 with the plate HUSKRC6 on it. West bound 202 by the airport.

Went to CnV this afternoon with my nephew Sean, saw a nice silver ride there pull in as I was leaving, then saw a really nice Bronzish metallic C2 under the 101 bridge at Mckellips. Friendly waves from both! (awesome)

Swung by the Pavs for a little while at about 3:00. Corvette row was already loaded with gorgeous cars.... couple of Z06's.. a nice grand sport, a new Zr1, a real nice silver CE with license plate LT4 something. Saw one vette with some cool metallic green accent tape on the hood...really dug that. I dunno if I saw any A.C.E. guys/cars there. I am able to make so few events... will change that when my wife finishes her Master's this summer. We had fun seeing all the hotrods though. I could only stay a while... baby sitter clock was ticking.

Does your car have a hood scoop on it? If so, you passed me N/B on the 101 around Shea. I was not in my Vette. :banghead

Yes a small one:

Posted Image

Here's a wave! :Hey: and a picture of our beagle for you!

Posted Image

I was loathe to put the scoop on on but I couldn't fit the motor under the stock hood. (sad)

in which there is nothing anyone can say anything about>>.. :lol:thumbs

Cale felt his seat was sagging and needed a lift........

Replaced Cales seat cushions and Seat Adjuster/track for a "rocking" concern.

post-637-1271452162.jpg

post-637-1271451657.jpg

post-637-1271452084.jpg

post-637-1271452098.jpg

post-637-1271452113.jpg

post-637-1271452128.jpg

post-637-1271452146.jpg

also had a non warranty repair done to his glovebox door to repair a tear....I have no idea what he was doing in his car, and I'm not sure I really want to know.

post-637-1271452172.jpg

post-637-1271452184.jpg

The lord only knows..Cale? lol. He has been a little out of his abby....abby.....abbynormal self as of late. Cale is Keen! :cheers

Went to CnV this afternoon with my nephew Sean, saw a nice silver ride there pull in as I was leaving, then saw a really nice Bronzish metallic C2 under the 101 bridge at Mckellips. Friendly waves from both! (awesome)

Swung by the Pavs for a little while at about 3:00. Corvette row was already loaded with gorgeous cars.... couple of Z06's.. a nice grand sport, a new Zr1, a real nice silver CE with license plate LT4 something. Saw one vette with some cool metallic green accent tape on the hood...really dug that. I dunno if I saw any A.C.E. guys/cars there. I am able to make so few events... will change that when my wife finishes her Master's this summer. We had fun seeing all the hotrods though. I could only stay a while... baby sitter clock was ticking.

Does your car have a hood scoop on it? If so, you passed me N/B on the 101 around Shea. I was not in my Vette. :banghead

Yes a small one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I was loathe to put the scoop on on but I couldn't fit the motor under the stock hood. (sad)

Cool scoop, baby and beagle. Nice to see you. :banannadance:

You like beagles Joe? Kim and I adopted Nina about 4 mos ago. She's a cute little six year old.

Yes a small one:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I saw you there, well the car anyway. Actually I HEARD your car before I saw anything else. Sounds BAD ASS!! I didn't know it was you and I did see (heard) you leave. Sorry I missed you and a chat.

You like beagles Joe? Kim and I adopted Nina about 4 mos ago. She's a cute little six year old.

Nice Beagle. They are a cool part of the family.....other than the howling. :willy

Southbound 101 on the west side to the 10 east... Pewter C5. Didn't see the plates, as it was behind me. No reciprocating wave (that I saw). I think most of the Vette's I see on my side of town are owned by Sun City residents and snowbirds who's reaction time & visible distance are impaired with age. No offense, old farts! :P

32nd St and T-bird I saw a red C5 vert with the top down E/B when I was W/B. The old guy driving didn't even wave. Not sure but I think he was too busy molesting the sheep he had in the passenger seat.

Was the sheep in his lap? He really has to stop doing that in traffic, especially when he's driving near grade schools! Was there a yeller vert with Canadian plates following behind him? :smilelol

Southbound 101 on the west side to the 10 east... Pewter C5.

Didn't see the plates, as it was behind me. No reciprocating wave (that I saw). I think most of the Vette's I see on my side of town are owned by Sun City residents and snowbirds who's reaction time & visible distance are impaired with age. No offense, old farts! :P

Yes, that is a big problem on the west side...too many no waves back.

Southbound 101 on the west side to the 10 east... Pewter C5.

Didn't see the plates, as it was behind me. No reciprocating wave (that I saw). I think most of the Vette's I see on my side of town are owned by Sun City residents and snowbirds who's reaction time & visible distance are impaired with age. No offense, old farts! :P

Yes, that is a big problem on the west side...too many no waves back.

:agree

I see maybe a half dozen or so in my weekend romps around my side of town (west) and they all seem to have their collective heads stuck up their ________. (the reader may fill in the noun of their choice, in plural form, they feel is most appropriate).

Someonnes DD? South bound Cave Creek & Bell, Sunday afternoon.

Posted Image

I thought for a second the plate read "RAPESZS"

I think I saw the same car, but it looked different?

Posted Image

I like it. It's on the web so it must be true!

wickedfastvette

32nd St and T-bird I saw a red C5 vert with the top down E/B when I was W/B. The old guy driving didn't even wave. Not sure but I think he was too busy molesting the sheep he had in the passenger seat.

At first I thought you were talking about Mike (1Jester) but I think he is still in jail for Animal Cruelty or was it Animal molestation.

At first I thought you were talking about Mike (1Jester) but I think he is still in jail for Animal Cruelty or was it Animal molestation.

Depends on whether or not the animal liked it.... :leaving

Exactly! He's a neighbor and still didn't wave :toetap

Marana Rich

I went to Sierra Vista and back and saw more corvettes coming back on Sunday than I ever have, probably a dozen. None waved, but then I was in the other car. Oldest was a bright yellow C3. Saw BP, Jester, BlueGoose on Sunday. Eyeballed his new GS up close and personal. Have to admit it got the blood flowing a little faster, and the brain fried trying to do the math. Any my car has less than 6K on it!

Saw a maroon C-6 Vert with a black top North bound in Ajo. Must have been coming from Rocky Point. Got a wave.

White C4 north bound on Litchfield Rd at the base. I waved and he looked at me like I was crazy for waving (yes, I was in the vette today). Obviously didn't return the wave. :toetap