Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Who's got the bright green Challenger with the Kermet (Cardinals theme) plate?  I saw ya a couple times today heading Eastbound on I-8 while coming back from San Diego. I recall seeing it on the Fathers Day cruise. I was in the dark gray Tahoe with a license plate that actually starts with ACE.  :howdy

7 hours ago, theChad said:

.. coming back from San Diego. 

You could have waved at the RR truck at Gila. I was getting home from a call around then :howdy 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Chameleon

:howdy  JohnU at 11:30 am, Hwy 93 and Vulture Mine Road in Wickenburg.  Hey John, the person on the sport bike waving at you was me. . .

• 4 weeks later...

I saw the Greg on Dysart... makin some noise and pissin off the ricers....LOL!!!

Extender32
31 minutes ago, P51tj said:

I saw the Greg on Dysart... makin some noise and pissin off the ricers....LOL!!!

Guilty as charged.  Nice seein ya Timmeh!

Optimistic

Oops, I see its old thread but I love to comment... It's very popular now... You can see between 10-15 daily

5 hours ago, Optimistic said:

Oops, I see its old thread but I love to comment... It's very popular now... You can see between 10-15 daily

:welcome: to :ACE:

Yes, this is an old thread, but still very much alive.  Post up who you see, it might be one of us!

Post up some pics of your Vette and check out the events section for stuff to do.  Come on out when you can! :burnout

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I saw Scott this afternoon in his beautiful yeller  ZR1 pass me on Deer Valley road at Cave Creek Rd. Then followed him up 7th to the mess of round abouts at  Happy Valley and 17, 

Thats where we parted ways I go up Nortera prkwy to Jomax then back down service Rd to Happy Valley....still sounding good Scott...:thumbs     

• 4 months later...

Donna, was that you on your Harley, Saturday morning, heading down to the race track on Avondale Blvd?  I was the Deputy frantically waving his arms at you...you didn't see me, or you ignored me.

Dave

Just now, Dave64 said:

Donna, was that you on your Harley, Saturday morning, heading down to the race track on Avondale Blvd?  I was the Deputy frantically waving his arms at you...you didn't see me, or you ignored me.

Dave

She'll claim you can't give her a ticket if she did not see you!

56 minutes ago, Dave64 said:

Dave

If it was last Saturday during the NASCAR race weekend, it was not me. I was at home on the couch with bronchitis.

If it was the previous Saturday during the mayor's big dog run, if you saw me out of the 1200 other motorcycles that were there on that cruise, then it might have been me...

Oh well, I could have sworn it was you.  Hope you're feeling better now.

7 hours ago, Dave64 said:

Oh well, I could have sworn it was you.  Hope you're feeling better now.

Thank you! I am on the mend...:)

• 2 months later...

Yeller C6 vert with a black top and black racing stripes southbound on Estrella Parkway / Roosevelt at noon today...

Well look who stopped by for a pit stop while passin through. Sure good to see an Acehole way out here in Okieville!!! 😬

20200607_191111_HDR.jpg

Oh geez, you didn't let him in the house did you???  I'm not sure he's paper trained  :LolLol: